“Fresenius Medical Care” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Evans Place Drive, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“Fresenius Medical Care”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Kim, front desk, went above and beyond the call of duty, Kim was a wealth of information , good recommendation on the local attraction.Would stay at this location again.Our room was very clean and great size. The beds are a little to firm for my preference , used the dial on the side of the bed to corect that issue

Room Tip: third floor room view
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made about Kim. I glad that she was able to make a memorable impression on you while you were in St. Louis and make your stay a memorable one.

I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Mohammed Kashif

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stay here often when traveling for work. The staff, as a whole, has been great. However, Kimberly at the front desk has always been exceptional. Her customer service and attention to detail continues to impress me over and over again.

• Stayed February 2013
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made about Kim. I glad that she, along with the rest of the team was able to take care of you while you were in St. Louis and make your stay a memorable one.

Southwest, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We are HH and always stay at Hamptons Inns when traveling because we have always been pleased with every hampton inn. We thought we would try Hilton Garden Inn at the Airport and LOVED it. Very nice and helpful staff. Our room was very clean and great size. The beds are a little to firm for my preference but still had a good nights rest. The pool area was clean and very nice. We ate at the Hotel Resturant and it was wonderful. The watress was the only one on duty and service was a little slow but she was very nice and really helped us with our decisions. The chicken fettuccine alfredo was absolutly wonderful. As was the chicken salad. We will stay here agian and reccomend it to others. Thanks for such a wonderful stay. Excellent overall!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 203 on the 2nd floor It was a very clean room BUT it is far from the front lobby...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I am glad that during your stay, you were able to enjoy our pool, the restaurant, and the comfort of our rooms. . The chicken fettuccine alfredo is one of my favorite items on the menu.

North Bergen, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is a charming hotel, very nice and attentive staff. The room was clean and I loved that they had a full size hair dryer in the room. I ate lunch at their restaurant and the food was a bit too salty for my liking, but they were very accommodating and made me something that was not on the menu. Overall great experience and I would certainly go back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made about our staff. I glad that our associates the team was able to take care of you while you were in St. Louis and make your stay a memorable one. I do apologize about the food that was initially served to you. I will personally talk to the chef, to ensure that we are monitoring the level of salt used in the food.

Monett
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Everything was great with the lone exception of them having the worst toilet paper I have ever used. Some may call it John Wayne TP. Rough, tough and don't take crap off nobody. Very uncomfortable and definitely not up to all of the other the high standards throughout the facility.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on the TripAdvisor. The feedbacks we get from our valued guests help us improve the service we provide and you have come to expect. I do apologize regarding the roughness of the toilet paper. I have forwarded your concern to our purchaser.

Next time your travel plans bring you to our hotel please let me know, and I will make sure that you needs are met. You can send me an email at mohammed.kashif@hilton.com.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights last week and wanted to offer some feedback regarding Kimberly Smith, the front desk agent. She is as good as any that I have dealt with at any hotel. She went out of her way to be friendly, nice, helpful, etc. every time I saw her. I stay at Hilton Garden Inns regularly as well as other Hilton brands so I have a good frame of reference for comparison. I look forward to staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn, St. Louis airport, is a really nice "jet-off" point from Lambert. It is a smaller hotel, so there isn't a bunch of kid noise and hall racket--important to get a good night's sleep before a flight!! It is also secluded and away from "hotel row", but still only seven minutes to the departure terminals. Because of it's location, it made us feel a bit a bit safer leaving our car there for several days.

Kimberly at the front desk offered a congenial smiling welcome and upgraded our room to a very nice and spacious suite. Joe, the shuttle driver, made sure we made it to the airport plenty early for our 8 AM international flight.

A very restful stay--5 bright shining stars for decor, personnel, ambiance, and overall comfort!!

Scharms 13

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I am glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable.

I hope that next time your travel plans take you out of St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Mohammed Kashif

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!