Stayed here Dec. 28, 2012 - Jan 2, 2013 while visiting friends in Florissant. Check-in was a breeze - I think I had room keys within 2 minutes - and front desk person was very pleasant. Room 254 was new and clean. Really enjoyed having the microwave and small fridge, although that may have kept us from trying the restaurant for breakfast. The one meal we had at the restaurant was good - not great, but good. I took advantage of the fitness room over 3 days of my stay and found it to be well-equipped, both with exercise equipment and towels. There was a big family reunion/New Year's Eve party going on but we had no extra noise in our room on those nights. The only issue we had was on the last night when the heat apparently got stuck and we were blasted with 80 degrees - not easy to sleep in. Since it was our last night, however, we decided to open the window and just make the best of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO