“Enjoyed the room and overall was a great experience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Evans Place Drive, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Warrensburg, Illinois
“Enjoyed the room and overall was a great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Loved it. Would stay again especially if flying from airport. Great location. Great parking. Transportation to and from airport was wonderful. Everybody was extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and updated and quiet. Loved Joe the shuttle driver. He was exceptional at his job

• Stayed December 2012
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you were away from home.

Mohammed Kashif

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I arrived early by about an hour and they were able to accomodate me and check into my room. The room was lovely and clean. The staff helped me to find a restaurant open late, a gas station to fill up my rental car, and provided a toothbrush when I spilled nail polish remover all over mine. I thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub and pool and their office and exercise centers were great. Parking and internet access was free. I ate dinner and breakfast at their restaurant, in which the staff was extremely friendly and genuine. Overall, an excellent place to stay near the airport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Carbondale, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I drive to St Louis and fly out, always looking for a place to park and fly. The hotels near the airport are dumps, so I have been looking for a nicer place. This Hilton Garden Inn is just the ticket. New, clean, nice, and much quieter then the places right beside the airport. Free shuttle on the half hour. Leave your car for a week too. For park and fly, this is my favorite place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Cedar Falls, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We chose the Hilton Garden Inn due to the ratings on TripAdvisor and to take advantage of their Park, Stay, Fly option. The property is located a couple of miles east of the St. Louis Airport right off of I-70 so it is easy to find and easy to access from the interstate. Planes arrive and depart coming almost directly overhead as the runway to the airport is in line with the hotel. I didn’t notice much, if any, plane noise during my stay. I checked in late and left early in the morning so I didn’t get much of a chance to really explore the hotel, but check-in was smooth, the room was nice and the shuttle took us to the airport at the time requested. We did run into problems with the shuttle when we arrived back in St. Louis from our trip. I called the hotel to let them know we were ready for pickup and waited at the correct spot at the airport but the shuttle didn’t come. After 3 calls and over an hour of waiting a shuttle finally showed up. I don’t know what happened but this ultimately will make me re-think my decision to stay here again using the Park, Stay, Fly option, especially when I saw nearly all of the other hotel shuttles drive by several times. If I were on a visit to St. Louis, I would definitely consider staying here again as the rates near the airport are decent during weekends. A perk is it is near the Metro train station (probably a half mile walk over I-70) which can take you to downtown.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to complete a survey from your recent stay with us. While on vacation, I am excited that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton Garden Inn while you were with us. I do apologize for the delay in the shuttle service. I can assure you that I will personally look into this matter and will make sure that we rectify this issue.

I really do appreciate this feedback and if there is anything else I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at mohammed.kashif@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day!

Yours in Hospitality,
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I arrived at 5pm on a Wednesday and the front desk had a lovely platter of cookies available for the hotel guests. SO. GOOD.

I had a room on the third floor and it smelled really good. I thought the beds were ones that you could adjust the firmness, but they were normal spring mattresses with nice thick layer of soft foam on top. Or maybe i just didn't search hard enough for the firmness adjuster.

In the morning, Kimberly was such a helpful clerk, since I locked myself out of my room...twice. She also gave me a breakfast voucher even though I didn't change my HHonors Gold preferences until late the night before.

The fitness room is quite spacious with free weights, cardio equipment, and a multipurpose weight machine. The pool room is decent. I didn't go swimming, but from what I saw, the pools were not big enough to actually have a legitimate swim. But hey, they're indoor pools, so who's to complain, especially when it's snowing outside?

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good hotel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday especially for making this a memorable experience for all of you. I apologize that you were not informed on where the adjustments were for the bed. I have talked to the front desk team and retrained them. Kim was elated that you mentioned her name. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and many thanks,

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed here at the start of November after walking out of the St Louis Hilton Airport hotel because they wanted to double the charge.

The Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport was clean, a few minutes away from the airport and a decent place to spend the night. The staff was friendly. Parking was free and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you were in St. Louis.

I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

1. The one lady at the front desk (forget her name) was so rude and not helpful. She talked down to me and acted like I was bothering her if I asked a simple question.
2. I found a pubic hair on a clean towel when we got to the room.
3. I ordered my 2 year old a ham and cheese sandwich off the kids menu. I was told it was a hot sandwich. Instead we got a ham and cheese wrap with a garlic mayonnaise on it. Who puts a garlic mayo on a kids sandwich?? Food was terrible overall!
4. I asked for a wine opener at 3pm and was told I would have to wait until the restaurant opened at 5pm. Like someone couldn't walk to the bar for me and help me out???
5. The women working the bar never cracked a smile or gave a "how are you?" when I ordered some drinks. Should not be in customer service.
6. I was also told by that rude woman at the front desk that if I wasn't on time for the 7:30 airport shuttle that I would lose my chance for a ride to the airport. Btw, I am a 33 year old mother. I think I can handle being on time for my flight home, thanks.

Do not stay here!! I am never one to complain, but I couldn't believe how horrible of a stay this was.

• Stayed November 2012
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear valued guest,

I am sorry about your experience at the front desk. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had.

I have personally talked to the front desk team and the food and beverage team regarding you issues. I can assure you that these issues will be rectafied.

Yours in Hospitality,

Mohammed Kashif

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!