I arrived at 5pm on a Wednesday and the front desk had a lovely platter of cookies available for the hotel guests. SO. GOOD.
I had a room on the third floor and it smelled really good. I thought the beds were ones that you could adjust the firmness, but they were normal spring mattresses with nice thick layer of soft foam on top. Or maybe i just didn't search hard enough for the firmness adjuster.
In the morning, Kimberly was such a helpful clerk, since I locked myself out of my room...twice. She also gave me a breakfast voucher even though I didn't change my HHonors Gold preferences until late the night before.
The fitness room is quite spacious with free weights, cardio equipment, and a multipurpose weight machine. The pool room is decent. I didn't go swimming, but from what I saw, the pools were not big enough to actually have a legitimate swim. But hey, they're indoor pools, so who's to complain, especially when it's snowing outside?
Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.