“Terrific hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Evans Place Drive, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deal
Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Berkeley
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Terrific hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Really fine facility and staff. All that you would hope for in a hotel, and convenient to the airport, since I was passing through. They provide value and comfort with good cheer by the desk folks. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you passing through St. Louis.

426 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My elderly mother and I stayed one night before flying to Denver to see my sister and her family.
The non-stop flights all left early in the morning so this was a great solution since we live 2 hours
from the airport. The room was pretty far from the lobby, but we could park our car close to a door
that was very close to our room. The shuttle took us to the airport right on time. When we returned the airline had misplaced my luggage and we had to wait for some other flights to come in. After we decided my bag was not coming we went outside to call the shuttle and then we waited for him to come which seemed like a long time, but it really wasn't. Luckily we could see the baggage carousel from where we were waiting and low and behold my bag came rolling off.
So I got my bag and the shuttle came a few minutes later and dropped us off right at our car and
put our bags in the trunk! GREAT SERVICE!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you and your mother while you were going to vist family.

West Frankfort, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here one night before flying out for vacation. We live in Illinois, so the location east of the airport worked great for us. The hotel was super clean and had nice bedding. We went to a cardinal game first, so we checked in kind of late, then had to be at airport very early. They had an airport shuttle and hot coffee in the morning. That was about all we needed. Not sure if any breakfast was offered since we left so early.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you were away from home to take in a Cardinals baseball game.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

You know the sinking feeling when you've made a reservation, and even paid in advance, and you walk into your room and there is only one bed, but your paid reservation says two queens, and the front desk says that's all they have, no matter what the reservation says, and you will just have to share the bed with your traveling companion, even though he isn't someone you ever imagined sharing the sheets with? That was my experience at this place. Well, almost. They gave us a foldout couch thing, so one of us slept well and the other tossed and turned on the uncomfortable thing. Why didn't they contact me before I got there that they didn't have what I paid for, so that maybe I would have time to find a room at another hotel? No more Hilton stays for me!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including items of opportunity. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

If you would like to discuss this matter with me directly, please give me a call at 314-521-6444

Yours in hospitality,

High Point
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My family and I recently traveled to St. Louis to visit my wife’s grandmother. We wanted somewhere close to the airport was we were arriving on Friday night. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is only a couple miles from the airport. I have very pleased with the accommodations. The rooms were clean and super nice. The property is quite big, and it looked like they had a conference center. They also have the normal HGI restaurant and bar, which I always find quite well. Overall, if I’m back in St. Louis, I will definitely choose this property again. In addition, the property is very close to Express Scripts.

Room Tip: Very Close to Express Scripts
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I am glad the we were able to make your stay enjoyable.

Effingham, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This hotel was a surprise gem. I needed a hotel near the airport for an early morning flight and found this one online. I was not familiar with the location and did not even realize there were hotels in this area, but it was convenient and very nice. Everything appeared to be new and pristine. They offered free internet, very friendly staff and even fresh cookies. Nice place and highly recommended for pre-flight stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Now that you know where we are, I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Lafayette, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The hotel is close to the airport with a shuttle. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast food was good. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. But...if you are assigned a room on the freeway side of the hotel be prepared for a lot of road noise. I use earplugs and the road noise was still too loud. So try and get a room on the other side of the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do apologize about the noise from the highway. I am glad that we were able to enjoy the breakfast, our accommodations, and our staff.

Yours in Hospitality,

Mohammed Kashif

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!