The staff was as helpful as they come. From the food for the lunches to the screens for projector, everything was very nice. The coffee and snacks were all very nice. They supplied delicious brownies and cookies for noon and later, as well as great fresh fruit for breakfast and mid-morning. The rooms were very nice, updated and clean. The lights even had extra outlets making it easy to charge a cell and a laptop all while laying in bed. With their free airport shuttle, many of the attendees didn't even get a rental car and saved a bundle of money that way. Great restaurants in the nearby historic town of St. Charles offered so many choices! It's worth a trip there too if you have the time.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.