“good Italian food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Saint Louis, Missouri
“good Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

As an Italian lady...I must say I really like Nicolettis food. I have lived in the Manchester area for over 30 years and my family and I have enjoyed many a celebration there along with numerous casual meals. The family that owns it are very friendly and welcoming. The menu is varied and offers great food. Love the steak stuffed with crab! The pasta dishes and pizza are wonderful too. The place is always crowded at dinnertime so be prepared to have a small wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

53% Recommend
Ballwin, MO
“Hill type restaurant in the county”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2008

This place reminds me of some of the good restaurants on The Hill, without the drive. Good food, relatively inexpensive. The owner is usually there making sure everybody is happy. Try the Steak Modiga. Very good.

BALLWIN, MO
“TERRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2007

Worst food and service I have had in a long, long time. I cannot recommend this place to anyone. I hope I am helping folks from a similar experience.

Stay away.