“Good price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Yazoo City
Yazoo City
“Good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Our stay was due to funeral everyone was very nice and helpful rooms were clean and breakfast wAs enough unless you are big meat eater. I would stay again I only wish the television lineup would have been better.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Oakland, MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed here for 3 weekends in February-March. We had 3 different rooms and we were pleasantly surprised at how clean it was. Our favorite room was #102. I only wish 2 things: to have a small note pad to write with and pen and that they put those Clean Remote in every room. There are trains that go by the area (no fault of the hotel, because you can hear them at every hotel in Yazoo City) but after a couple of days you get used to it. The staff was friendly and the maids were very nice. We made sure they got a tip everyday and they seemed surprised that we did. One day I came back earlier than usual and one maid came running to me to make sure if the $5 we left was for them. I commended the girl for their hard work and how clean our rooms were everyday we were there. Overall very nice, although I wish all the rooms were non smoking.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Monroeville, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The worst thing that happen was that my cell phone was stolen and a staff member reported she was the only one in the room, and I know I left it there as well as my sister knowing, the management was no help, also there was a spider in the room as well as dust on the furniture and my son kept pulling trash that was previously there from under the dresser. Do I need to say it, I will NEVER stay there again!

Room Tip: Do not leave any electronics behind and carry bug spray as well as disinfectant spray with you.
Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Monticello
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The motel is ok but needs to make sure the rooms get cleaned daily and to ask not to drink outside in parking lot or outside other ppls rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Yazoo City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Yazoo City

Address: 1801 Jerry Clower Boulevard, Yazoo City, MS 39194
Location: United States > Mississippi > Yazoo City
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Yazoo City
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Yazoo City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Yazoo City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Yazoo City Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Yazoo City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.