“Nice and simple” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 SE Frontage Rd, Winona, MS 38967 (Formerly Western Inn Hotel)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Winona
“Nice and simple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed there for a funeral. Everything was nice, simple, and clean. The bed was comfortable I didn't respect that. The pool wss small that's the only thing I didn't like but over all it was okay.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Slidell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here 5 Aug 2012. The rates are comparable to other hotels, soooo. I will say the staff was fantastic, and the hotel was CLEAN! The pool sparkled it was so clean. Now the downside, if you are looking for a modern room, this is not the place for you. The decor is time warped back to the 80's. But this is the CLEANEST hotel I have stayed in, in quite some time. I was impressed. The air works to the point of freezing you out if not careful. The shower is to die for. Everything worked, sheets, pillows, blankets perfectly clean. I will absolutely keep this one on my list of hotels while traveling back from Chicago. As a lone traveler I felt safe once inside the room this is a BIG plus. Thanks for dispelling my preconceived notions.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

While traveling through Mississippi, we were getting tired and thought we would spend the night and then contiune our trip the next night. Kinda scarey when you just stop along the road without checking rewiew's where you might want to stay. Well to our suprise, this was a nice motel for the price. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. Nice suprise.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

I was making a trip to see my husband and son who were working out of state. It was my first trip I'd ever driven by myself so my husband booked me here as a halfway point to spend the night. The lady at the front desk was charming and put me in a room only 3 doors down from the office. This was such a nice thing to do and made me feel safe. I never would have thought to ask for this and was so glad she did. The room was nice and big with free wifi a couch and nice tv. The little shampoo packet that someone else complained about was nice. It seems more eco friendly than a plastic bottle with more shampoo than you really need.

• Stayed February 2012
Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

if you're looking for a place for the night this a nice one. Room was clean, bed was OK. Allthough one light above the bed didn't work and the fridge made a terrible noise, we just unplugged it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

We were looking for somewhere to spend the night on our way from Florida back to St. Louis and stopped in Winona hoping for a decent night.the desk clerk was pleasant and when we got to the room were pleasantly surprised at the size and how clean until the bathroom the commode rim was yellow like it hadn't been cleaned or maybe hard water?The beds were comfortable and pillows until we tried to take a shower,all we had was a dribble coming out and would have been better off taking a sponge bath in the sink.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Chicago IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

We just wanted a place to stay for a decent price. This fit the bill and worked out well.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!