A nice hotel in lovely grounds - nothing around so nice and quiet.
I've stayed here a couple of times and always had to change rooms at least once as they seem to give a bit of a rubbish room first and it gets better if you point out it isn't acceptable.
Only real issue is that it isn't very central for Darlington so a local taxi will cost about £8 to get into town but then a rank taxi back can be anything up to £15.
- Also Known As:
- Hall Garth Golf And Country Club Hotel
- Hall Garth Golf And Country Club Hotel Darlington
- Hall Garth Hotel And Country
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Georgian Country House with original portions dating from 1540, set in 69 acres of park & woodlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Hall Garth Golf And Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.