“Visit to Oxford and Ole Miss” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Ole Miss

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in University
The Inn at Ole Miss
You added The Inn at Ole Miss to your Saves list
Alumni Drive, University, MS 38677   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in University
Malibu, California
“Visit to Oxford and Ole Miss”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Was born in Oxford and come back in the off season every few years, and really love the Inn. Conduct a bit of business and see family & Inn is central to activities. It was disappointing they didn't have (canceled) the Sunday brunch, when I was there & that the suite seemed a bit smaller on the 3rd floor.
The staff was friendly, temperature inside was good,& like the gym & equipment (though didn't work out this time). With a little effort the breakfast could be better. Easy to have homemade biscuits or muffins to upgrade a pedantic cereal,juice setup. But the Inn is clean, friendly and fun overall.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

On top of being a beautiful inn on beautiful grounds, the staff went above and beyond to help me out when I left a very expensive piece of electronic equipment in the nightstand of my suite... After I'd already made it home to Texas and realized I'd forgotten it! It should be arriving soon and I cannot express the relief I feel of knowing I don't have to replace it! Thank you guys!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

As an alum of the University of Mississippi, I always love coming back to campus. When I do, I will always stay at the Inn at Ole Miss (except during football season). It feels like coming home. Desk personnel may change over the years, but they are always warm and friendly. I have stayed in the original portion of the hotel and the newest tower. While I much prefer the tower suites for the available room, the rooms in the original building aren't horrible. The location can't be beat. Ole Miss is a walkable campus and the Inn is in the center of it all. I'm not a breakfast eater, but my son is and he loves the pancakes and waffles. If you want your Starbucks, there is one in the Student Union a short walk away. And you can't beat the scenery - the Inn overlooks the famous Grove. You could walk to the Oxford Square, but it would be a long walk and having a car is preferable (although parking on the Square can be tough).

If you have business on campus, the Inn at Ole Miss is the place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Union City, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here. Our room was a larger one that overlooked the campus. The lobby is beautiful and so are the ballrooms. The breakfast was good and the grounds were well kept. We would stay here again. Great location.

• Stayed May 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed in a Tower suite (Queen). Very nice set up for a short stay with excellent access to campus and downtown (as earlier reviewer stated - about a 10 minutes walk). Probably because we had a suite, it was available when we arrived at 11 a.m. (3 p.m. check in time published). The suite has a separate bedroom and a bathroom with two sinks and two toilets, one shower/tub. Modern finishes and fixtures. There is a small refrigerator, microwave and sink in the living area as well as a sleeper sofa. Nice flat screen TV in bedroom and living area. Bed is firm, but comfortable. Because these units are owned by individuals, the beds are probably different in each unit. The free breakfast is about what you get in a Hampton Inn or similar hotel. Eggs, grits and a protein, choice of cold cereals, fruit and yogurt and a few breads (biscuits, toast, bagel and conditments). staff were very helpful and friendly. Ample parking very close to the Inn. I would definitely stay here again if visiting campus or the city of Oxford.

Room Tip: Tower Suite 305 is a great choice. Really no view because it is on the front side of the hotel righ...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Anniston, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very conveniently located on the beautiful campus of Ole Miss, this hotel is pretty good - friendly staff and outstanding shuttle van driver! Though it is clearly aimed at the conference and alumni audience, it has serious shortcomings: no restaurant (comp breakfast and sandwich/salad fixed menu lunch), no bar, no room service, and no Valet Parking. Our ADA suite was nice - recently updated I think- with Game-friendly fridge and microwave for visiting Alums. Scant and rather tacky amenities in bathroom. Pleasant but not outstanding stay in wonderful small town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Washington, DC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stayed at The Inn at Ole Miss for a conference recently. I have stayed at hundreds of hotels, and dozens of university–connected hotels and inns for business before, and this might be the most tired of all of them. The carpet is worn and stained, there are water stains on the walls, and bath fixtures are loose. The room smelled of disinfectant when I checked in, so I opened the window – not a problem, since the security guard on the window fell off in my hands. And, worst of all, this is the first hotel in which I have stayed in years in which I think the sheets on the bed had not been changed before my visit. Fortunately, I had a double-double room, and the other of the two beds looked like its sheets were fresh and free of hairs and lint. Next time, I will opt for one of the chain hotels on the outskirts of town – a pity not to be on campus and near the downtown district, but this place is a real disappointment. It badly needs refreshing.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to The Inn at Ole Miss? Share your experiences!