“GREAT PLACE TO VISIT AND STAY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“GREAT PLACE TO VISIT AND STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Spent Valentine weekend at the Gold Strike in Tunica..what a great, clean, friendly hotel..if you haven't stayed there..make your reservations now...you'll keep coming back...& back..& back..
Great prices and great comps available..don't wait..

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
Kennesaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

All staff are great, room very clean, plenty of room, beds are very comfortable, dining was very good.The buffet has been totally update, all food was fresh, all wait staff were ready to assist or prepare special orders, very clean and family friendly. The Atrium is very clean, quite, the food was out of this world! The Food Court: I have a cheeseburger and it was HUGE, it tasted like it was just grilled out back on the grill at home, very good. I have a slice of pizza the next day, it was pretty good, not as good as the burger.

Solon, Ia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

This was a stopover just for the night a friend recommended to us. What a great time, we are not big gamblers. The room only cost 49 dollars for the night. we got our players cards .my wife got $10 free play and I got $15 free play. We played video poker for an hour and had money left over to play an hour in the morning. then someone told us to go to the host desk and ask for a free breakfast buffet and they put it on our card. that was worth $11 ea. That's $37 free stuff and we only spent $49 on the room. We also used workout facilities and pool and hot tub. While in the pool one of the spa ladies brought me a water and cold cloth. Our room was modern clean and updated with nice art on the walls. My only surprise was no microwave or fridge.

Room Tip: stay away from rooms by elevator.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Everything and everyone at Gold Strike are completely professional and friendly. They always make me feel appreciated. The rooms are so comforting and clean. Beds are very comfortable. The staff is first class

Room Tip: The rooms are first class
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I used players card to comp a room for mysellllf and a friend. The room was great and the service was really good.The live band was fabulous! Totally enjoyed my stay. I would definitely recommed Gold Strike!

Clay, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My friend and I stayed over night midweek for a girls get away. The room was very nice and the only complaint we would have had was the view. We had a view of the roof top of the casino. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I think my friends husband got the room for $59 per night. You can't beat that!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask if the room over looks the roof of the casino if your view is important.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for my birthday weekend and it was very nice ! The staff is friendly the hotel is very clean. Reminds me of Vegas ! The room service was very good I ordered pasta and my hubby ordered steak. We love this place. They also have a burger place that's open 24 hour. They have plenty of slots and table games if you can't make it to Vegas go here you want be disappointed. It's also an M life hotel .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Gold Strike Casino Resort? Share your experiences!