We stayed at the Veranda. The rooms were okay, but the furnishings were old and worn. The TV was an antique and poor reception. There were only vending machines in the hotel, no real food available. We were a captive of Harrah's. There is no public transportation: taxis, buses, or rental cars available. Can't get to any other casinos. Dealers at the tables were only freindly to the young women. We got ripped off at one of the resturants. The return flight home was 4 hours behind. After we arrived home, we sent an e-mail to Harrahs expressing our disappointment, and have been totally ignored. We will never go to any Harrahs Casino again !
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Tunica - Veranda And Terrace Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Harrah`s Tunica - Veranda And Terrace Hotel
- Harrahs Tunica Resorts
- Harrahs Tunica Hotel Resorts
- Grand Casino Tunica Mississippi
- Grand Casino Tunica
- Grand Casino Tunica Miss
- Grand Tunica
- Grand Casino Tunica Ms
- Tunica Grand Hotel Casino
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Tunica - Veranda and Terrace Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.