“Would highly recommend!” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort to your Saves list
Orbitz.com Travelocity
Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4250 Casino Center Drive, Robinsonville, Tunica, MS 38664   |
Ranked #3 of 20 hotels in Tunica
Rensselaer
“Would highly recommend!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This property isn't fancy or plush. It also doesn't cost $150.00 a night. This property is priced at approximately $50.00 per night. For that, you get a clean room, free breakfast, free wifi, an outdoor pool, and use of a business center. As far as I'm concerned, what a great value! The staff, from the desk clerk to housekeeping to the manager were professional, friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive, clean, safe place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your detailed review, Nikkie! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us, and we are happy that you liked our services and had a great experience overall.

we are very glad that everything worked out and that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel.
thank you for your time and consideration.

Manager // Owner

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Greenwood, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel clerk, Ketan, was extremely helpful and was very professional. Because I was trying to also reserve a room for my friend, I had to make several calls to the hotel, and Ketan was always courteous. My friends and I were really pleased with the entire hotel experience. I have actually stayed here a couple of times before and each time it was a pleasant experience. When I make another trip to Tunica, I plan on staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms are 2nd floor on east side were really quiet!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for writing your review, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about our staff, and we will share your thoughts with our hotel staff. You will have to visit us again when the weather is warmer so you can enjoy our pool area!

MANAGER // OWNER
Hot Springs, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For $50 you truly get what you pay for ... mediocrity! There were visible spots of black mold on the bathroom ceiling and shower curtains. Something I would think is a standard call-out if seen in one of your rooms. Not only was it in our room, but the other 2 rooms my family booked. That in itself makes the cleanliness suspicious. There were thick layers of dust behind the TV and other areas of the room. The furniture was old, stained and very outdated. For those giving this place a 5 rating, surely you've never stayed at a hotel with any level of high quality. I gave it a 3 only because the desk clerk seemed polite. The cleaning staff was polite. And I haven't seen a roach ... yet! Someone suggested this place to us stating it was "cheap but clean". I totally disagree with the latter and have no intentions of reliving this experience. For those that are cool with living in filth, this place might not be too bad. I hate having to give a bad review but its the truth!

• Stayed March 2014
I would like to personally apologize for the incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, you had a such a experience with us. I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve it.
I would invite you to contact me personally at 662-363-0030, to discuss this with you further. (email is americasbest4250@gmail.com)
Regards,
K.P / RON PATEL
MANAGER / OWNER
Paris, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We have been using Americas Best Value Inn in Tunica since 2009. They always have our reservations perfect , always a good Hot Breakfast , clean rooms and very good Housekeeping staff. Not only is the whole hotel clean but all the staff are careful to .be very quiet as they do their morning housekeeping.When you travel as I do ...You know that it is a good feeling to know that you are headed to a familiar hotel . I feel that way about Americas Best Value Inn. I look forward to every visit.
The hotel is safe , quiet and priced right, I recommend that when you are in the area you stop by and see them

Room Tip: Ask for a ground level floor if possible . It is both coridored and has a back outside access door t...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Horn Lake, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The reviews by others for the place were very correct! This hotel outshines the rest of the hotels under the brand of Americas Best Value Inn simply because everything you need to make your stay better is HERE!!! The room was large and clean. Bathrooms were clean and the overall experience was a plus. I would recommend this place!!!

Room Tip: you will never go wrong, if you choose to stay this place
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel ' Americas Best Value Inn". We really appreciate that you took the time to provide your comments regarding your recent stay.. We have been making significant efforts to give best possible service to our guests, and it is very important for us to receive feedback from our guests. it does help us to make some changes and make your stay more enjoyeble on your future visit with us.
I want you to know that we very much appreciate and value your business at our hotel.
We look forward to your next stay with us!

Best Regards,
Management
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I enjoyed my stay.just min. Away from the casino.frontdesk staff very professional. 24 hr. Maintenance man on duty.the breakfast was great.houskeeping are very friendly. I will come back.nice looking lobby.custom service was very nice.

• Stayed January 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I always stay here when I go to tunica b/c it's so much cheaper than staying in a hotel w/a casino and it's less than 5 minutes from the Horseshoe, Gold Strike, & several more casinos. The hotel is always clean, and the service is great. The last time I was there I actually left a blouse & jacket hanging in the closet and they were extremely helpful with getting it back to me.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking your time to comment on your stay at our hotel.

We are very glad to see that you like our hotel, and we were also very pleased to read your comments about the staff at Americas Best Value Inn. Certainly we passed this on to our employees.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay.
Sincerely yours

Sincerely yours

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort? Share your experiences!