“got what we paid for” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort

You added Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4250 Casino Center Drive, Robinsonville, Tunica, MS 38664   |
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Sikeston, Missouri, United States
“got what we paid for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

we stayed 1 night. The staff was polite and the hotel was clean. The continental breakfast was so-so, the biscuits were coldbut thegravy hot. I did not care for the memory foam mattress. It was quiet and not far from the casinos.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. We really appreciate the positive comments.
We were disappointed that you felt that the breakfast offerings were not substantial enough. We will review our current breakfast offerings with my management team and make sure to do improvement in it. Once again, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks again, and we look forward to the next opportunity to be of service.
Best Regards,

K.P / Ron Patel
Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bourbonnais, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

great place to stay, especially if you bring your dog! price is reasonable, room is accommodating, and they are pet friendly! close to the casinos and a quick trip to get back on the highway. breakfast was really nothing, coffee sucked!! we will definitely stay there again on our way through!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Ketan Patel, Americas Best Value Inn Tunica, responded to this review
March 12, 2013

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel. I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our Hotel. Also, thank you for writing a great review about the hotel. We appreciate your business. If you would like to reserve a room in the future, just give us a call at 662-363-0030. We look forward to serving you and your family again in the future. Also, We are very happy that you find great value in staying at our hotel.
North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed here for a night just for a day trip, but paid an extra $10 to have a 2:00 check out. The room was fairly clean, minus the bathroom shower curtain which had mold on the bottom & the toilet set which looked like it had been burned and was peeling. The staff was friendly enough although it seemed as if the people calling were more important than the actual people waiting to be checked in. Breakfast was average, bagels, cereal, sausage & biscuits.. the orange juice, apple juice & lemon(stuff) were like drinking colored water. But overall it was quiet and close to the casino strip so I'd recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Oxford, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I screwed up reserving a room at a different hotel and Americas Best Value Inn was the first place we came to trying to find different accommodations. Since we had not been reimbursed for our mistake yet, money for lodgings was slim. We spent the first night and played the casinos and realized we won a little extra and decided to spend another night. Rates for a Saturday night were more than a Friday and we just could not come up with enough money for a second night and eat or enjoy anymore casinos. We had packed up our things and I was returning the room key when the clerk surprised me by saying he could give us a reduced rate if we wanted to stay! I was ecstatic! Then, when pooling what I had left, I was still $15 short. I was again down realizing we were just going to have to return early, when the clerk went ahead and let us have the room for a second night anyway!!! We had a great time and will always call on these folks FIRST the next time we go! I've let everyone know how nice the clerk was...sorry, I can't remember your name, but thank you again for a wonderful time!!

Room Tip: Call ahead before booking more than one night!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Anne Rikard,

We appreciate you expressing your satisfaction with the America Best Value Inn. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. We were thrilled to read about the service that you received from our staff and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Boston soon.

Ketan patel / Ron Patel
General Manager/ Owner of Americas Best Value Inn
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My room smelled horrible. I bought room freshner but it didn't help the odor.
One of the door locks leading to our outside exit was broken . We informed the front desk but during our stay, the lock was never fixed.
The outside area near our room were littered with trash. Someone had thrown away food near the walkway and it remained there our entire 4 day visit.
Inside Hallways were clean.
The breakfast was okay.
Front desk was pleasant and tried to be helpful.
Would suggest to guest, if the room is not pleasing, most definitely request another.
Other Hotels in the area are cheaper and cleaner.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We appreciate that you took the time to write about your recent stay with us at Americas Best Value Inn, Tunica Resort, MS 38664. we are deeply sorry about the slight issue you experienced in the lounge. We would be delighted to have the pleasure of your company again in the future. Thank you
Lawton, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I made arrangements to stay at this motel via Priceline. Cost, without bidding was around $43 and with all those other fees they put on amounted to $56. The room appeared to rarely been cleaned at the edges. You know what I mean...behind the little table between the beds. Behind the beds, etc. it was sad...just balls and balls of dust and dirt. The tv channel changer did not work and I found out the battery was leaking inside and was stuck with battery ooze. Breakfast had no eggs. Service was not consistent. The water pipes were constantly making loud sounds from the bathroom every few minutes. Cannot recommend.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I arrived right after 3....went to check in and the manager stated I had a king bed room reserved. After I showed him my email confirmation stating I needed two beds, without hesitation said he would take care of the problem. I was then booked into a king suite with a king bed and a sleeper sofa...HUGE room!!! And I didn't have to pay a penny extra! The room was clean, had a mini fridge and microwave. Beds were super comfortable and plenty of room for our girls weekend. The hotel offers a free continental breakfast...with juice, Danishes, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal and cereal. It was great! I highly recommend this hotel!!! Our stay was wonderful even though we got the wrong room...but we ended up with an even better one. There are 5 casinos within 2 miles...shopping within a mile! Stay here!!! You can't beat the price!!

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort? Share your experiences!