“Wonderful Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4250 Casino Center Drive, Robinsonville, Tunica, MS 38664   |
Ranked #4 of 19 hotels in Tunica
Oxford, Mississippi, United States
“Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I screwed up reserving a room at a different hotel and Americas Best Value Inn was the first place we came to trying to find different accommodations. Since we had not been reimbursed for our mistake yet, money for lodgings was slim. We spent the first night and played the casinos and realized we won a little extra and decided to spend another night. Rates for a Saturday night were more than a Friday and we just could not come up with enough money for a second night and eat or enjoy anymore casinos. We had packed up our things and I was returning the room key when the clerk surprised me by saying he could give us a reduced rate if we wanted to stay! I was ecstatic! Then, when pooling what I had left, I was still $15 short. I was again down realizing we were just going to have to return early, when the clerk went ahead and let us have the room for a second night anyway!!! We had a great time and will always call on these folks FIRST the next time we go! I've let everyone know how nice the clerk was...sorry, I can't remember your name, but thank you again for a wonderful time!!

Room Tip: Call ahead before booking more than one night!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Anne Rikard,

We appreciate you expressing your satisfaction with the America Best Value Inn. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. We were thrilled to read about the service that you received from our staff and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Boston soon.

Ketan patel / Ron Patel
General Manager/ Owner of Americas Best Value Inn

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My room smelled horrible. I bought room freshner but it didn't help the odor.
One of the door locks leading to our outside exit was broken . We informed the front desk but during our stay, the lock was never fixed.
The outside area near our room were littered with trash. Someone had thrown away food near the walkway and it remained there our entire 4 day visit.
Inside Hallways were clean.
The breakfast was okay.
Front desk was pleasant and tried to be helpful.
Would suggest to guest, if the room is not pleasing, most definitely request another.
Other Hotels in the area are cheaper and cleaner.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We appreciate that you took the time to write about your recent stay with us at Americas Best Value Inn, Tunica Resort, MS 38664. we are deeply sorry about the slight issue you experienced in the lounge. We would be delighted to have the pleasure of your company again in the future. Thank you
Lawton, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I made arrangements to stay at this motel via Priceline. Cost, without bidding was around $43 and with all those other fees they put on amounted to $56. The room appeared to rarely been cleaned at the edges. You know what I mean...behind the little table between the beds. Behind the beds, etc. it was sad...just balls and balls of dust and dirt. The tv channel changer did not work and I found out the battery was leaking inside and was stuck with battery ooze. Breakfast had no eggs. Service was not consistent. The water pipes were constantly making loud sounds from the bathroom every few minutes. Cannot recommend.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I arrived right after 3....went to check in and the manager stated I had a king bed room reserved. After I showed him my email confirmation stating I needed two beds, without hesitation said he would take care of the problem. I was then booked into a king suite with a king bed and a sleeper sofa...HUGE room!!! And I didn't have to pay a penny extra! The room was clean, had a mini fridge and microwave. Beds were super comfortable and plenty of room for our girls weekend. The hotel offers a free continental breakfast...with juice, Danishes, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal and cereal. It was great! I highly recommend this hotel!!! Our stay was wonderful even though we got the wrong room...but we ended up with an even better one. There are 5 casinos within 2 miles...shopping within a mile! Stay here!!! You can't beat the price!!

• Stayed November 2012
Martin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights & our stay was wonderful. The hotel is very close to all casino. The breakfast was nice. Hotel staff is very friendly. We cannot ask any better for the price we have paid for the room. The hotel is very clean and well kept. Now we know where to stay when we go to tunica.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were very satisfied with our stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly, The room was very clean, fresh and comfortable. Enjoyed the continental hot breakfast had lots of choices, overall a good value for money, I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Tunica Resort, MS

Stayed Oct 03 2012, traveled with family

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Upon our recent stay, all the positives mentioned by previous travelers, we experienced even more. From the time we arrived and were assisted with our baggage by Clarence, who also assisted us in other matters, to the personnel at the front desk. Kudos to kids was awesome experience!!!

All in all, it was a very "homey" experience. Very Neat and Clean environment.

We look forward to returning. The staff made our experience that much more pleasurable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort? Share your experiences!