“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort

You added Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4250 Casino Center Drive, Robinsonville, Tunica, MS 38664   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay & Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I made arrangements to stay at this motel via Priceline. Cost, without bidding was around $43 and with all those other fees they put on amounted to $56. The room appeared to rarely been cleaned at the edges. You know what I mean...behind the little table between the beds. Behind the beds, etc. it was sad...just balls and balls of dust and dirt. The tv channel changer did not work and I found out the battery was leaking inside and was stuck with battery ooze. Breakfast had no eggs. Service was not consistent. The water pipes were constantly making loud sounds from the bathroom every few minutes. Cannot recommend.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank dfr110
Ron P, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, July 14, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I apologize to you for any issues or shortcoming. Since your stay, we’ve improved many aspects of the property and are excited to be satisfying most guest now. I hope when you come to the area again, you’ll give us a chance to show you how we’ve changed. We’ll be here for you when you need us.

Hotel Manager

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I arrived right after 3....went to check in and the manager stated I had a king bed room reserved. After I showed him my email confirmation stating I needed two beds, without hesitation said he would take care of the problem. I was then booked into a king suite with a king bed and a sleeper sofa...HUGE room!!! And I didn't have to pay a penny extra! The room was clean, had a mini fridge and microwave. Beds were super comfortable and plenty of room for our girls weekend. The hotel offers a free continental breakfast...with juice, Danishes, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal and cereal. It was great! I highly recommend this hotel!!! Our stay was wonderful even though we got the wrong room...but we ended up with an even better one. There are 5 casinos within 2 miles...shopping within a mile! Stay here!!! You can't beat the price!!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Ac27275
Martin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights & our stay was wonderful. The hotel is very close to all casino. The breakfast was nice. Hotel staff is very friendly. We cannot ask any better for the price we have paid for the room. The hotel is very clean and well kept. Now we know where to stay when we go to tunica.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank kamal s
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were very satisfied with our stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly, The room was very clean, fresh and comfortable. Enjoyed the continental hot breakfast had lots of choices, overall a good value for money, I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Tunica Resort, MS

Stayed Oct 03 2012, traveled with family

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Kala B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Upon our recent stay, all the positives mentioned by previous travelers, we experienced even more. From the time we arrived and were assisted with our baggage by Clarence, who also assisted us in other matters, to the personnel at the front desk. Kudos to kids was awesome experience!!!

All in all, it was a very "homey" experience. Very Neat and Clean environment.

We look forward to returning. The staff made our experience that much more pleasurable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 895Yesha
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Even though I was on a trip by myself, as a woman, I felt very safe here. I asked the receptionist if he would give me a room near the lobby, which he did. The room was nice, and the bed was super comfortable. It was not expensive at all-- I liked this hotel a lot! when i am in tunica i always stay at best value inn..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mo p
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This hotel is everything i would want for a place to stay. Very good breakfast, nice fitness room, nice and clean rooms, amd a very nice location. Far best the best hotel in Tunica. Will definitely stay here again and recommend.

• Stayed October 2012