“SURPRISED & VERY SATISFACTORY: GREAT STAY AT AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4250 Casino Center Drive, Robinsonville, Tunica, MS 38664   |
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“SURPRISED & VERY SATISFACTORY: GREAT STAY AT AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

WE HAVE STAYED MANY AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN, BU THIS ONE WAS WAY BEYOND ALL OTHERS. WE WERE SO IMPRESS BY THE CLEANESS AND THE HOTEL SERVICES RECEIVED BY ALL SAFF.
The hotel is a short drive to the casinos and to Memphis directions given by staff accurate and knowledgeable
When we entered, the front desk clerk greeted us and she quickly checked us in. I asked for a lower level room, but with very nice smiley face and very nicely we have been told he had changed my room to the first floor, since he noticed upon entry that my sister was limping. The man desk clerk was so observant & accommodated. We got a very good deal and were very pleased. Our room was nice, clean and cool. It had a fridge and microwave, coffee maker and peaceful bathroom. Also, the breakfast we had in the morning was so good and the breakfast area was very clean. The hotel was outstanding and the staff was friendly and helpful. I will be staying at this hotel again on our next trip to Tunica
Now we know where to stay when we go to tunica.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We stayed there for three days. They have really good staff, Great Customer service. The place is very comfortable and spacious. We were tired on way to Tunica and it was HOT!! down there but when we checked in our room was neat and clean and cool air was turned on. I would say It was complete southern hospitality!! This place is near all casinos and right on HWY 61. Factory casino mall is just 2 minutes away. Oh can't forget about their breakfast, food was yummy!!! It's one of the best place i have ever stayed in Tunica.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Thank you so very much for your kind words about our staff. our staff will definitely be happy to hear the things you had to say. We do post these for our staff to read. It does give them a extra incentive for the next guest they come in contact with. If there is anything we can do for you please let me or my staff know right away. your response makes a huge difference and helps us to improve our service to the guest.
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Clean comfortable rooms, along with a friendly staff. Really goodnice breakfast buffet. I would recomend

Sanj Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

This was my first time in Tunica with my husband, we came here to have some good time at the casinos and we decided to stay at the Americas best value inn for the night. The hotel was very clean and beds were very comfortable, and also we had good and fresh continental breakfast in the morning. The hotel staff were very friendly too. Overall I would recommend this hotel to everyone a good value for money...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Newnan, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed 3 nights on business. My room was a ground floor room with doors to the outside and to the hallway. It was spacious and had average furniture . The employees were very friendly and helpful. The business center consisted of one computer and a printer. When I tried to print out my boarding pass for my return flight, I couldn.t do it because the printer was not loaded on the computer. When I asked the front desk about this she said that they didn't have the disk. She graciously printed it for me. At first glance the interior of this hotel was clean but on my last morning I stepped on numerious bugs crawling on the bathroom floor.This is unacceptable. A professional exterminator could have prevented this problem. I agree that the exterior is very shabby and unkept. A weekly blowing off the parking lot would make a lot of difference. On the flight home a Co-worker shared that there were fleas in his room. I do not plan to return.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

Had everything and was comforting. /was very homely and air conditioning was new and kept room ice cold everything e=was newer and worked great pool was nice. even had a complimentrary computer for guests guests.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
abvirobinsonville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us at our hotel. We look forward to your return and appreciate your loyalty.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

I must stay that I was skeptical of this hotel at first from the past reviews but for the price compared to the other hotels around I took a gamble... after all I was going to be in Tunica! I am glad that I did because I saved $20 off my stay. I would have to say the best part of the stay was definitely the staff. Ashley seemed so upbeat and provided me some fresh linen within minutes of my request from the bedside phone. The manager stopped by as we were down in the lobby and sat with us for a while telling us about his travels out in Wyoming. They really did make us feel as a part of their family. The rooms were nice and they were just opening the pool while we were there. I would suggest a television in the fitness center as well as putting some deodorizer in the room. Even though we had those minor set backs the staff certainly made up for the inconvenience.

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
accordkyd, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort, responded to this review, May 17, 2011
Thank you so very much for your kind words about our staff. They will definitely be happy to hear the things you had to say. We do post these for our staff to read. It does give them a extra incentive for the next guest they come in contact with. If there is anything we can do for you please let me or my staff know right away.

Rodney Lewis - General Manager

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort? Share your experiences!