“Comfortable, Well Run, Nice Place To Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 19 hotels in Tunica
Rowlett, Texas
“Comfortable, Well Run, Nice Place To Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

As a Diamond member of the Choice Privileges program, I stay in Choice brand properties very frequently, of which Quality Inn is one. Those who often stay at Quality Inns know that the actual quality of the property and service can vary dramatically from one property to the next. Happily, this Quality Inn is an excellent choice - clean, comfortable, and staffed by people who really seem to care about guest comfort and who seem to enjoy their jobs.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very pleasant front desk person, who quickly checked me in and made sure that I was aware of the hotel amenities, including the free breakfast, and the best parking options nearest to my room. The room itself opened to an interior corridor, had comfortable beds and was spotlessly clean. The furnishings were typical for a mid-tier motels. Unlike some motels where the sinks are in the guest room and the toilet/tub (or shower) are in a separate bathroom, everything - sink and all - was in the bathroom, which was also spotless.

The free internet connection worked just fine.

The check-out process was also handled by a pleasant and efficient employee.

The location is close to three casinos - Sams Town, Hollywood, and Resorts, near the south end of Tunica's casino district. Other casinos, such as Harrah's, Bally's, Gold Strike, and Horseshoe, are less than 10 minutes away.

Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Searcy, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Over all the upgraded room suites are great for long term stays. Full size king sizes beds Full size Jacuzzi. Very large bathroom. WiFi all threw the place. Very friendly and helpful staff. Easy access from local Casinos. This is pricy but for a couples getaway the almost perfect place. Very good breakfast as well. No pool and no room service. Would have been nice to have other local services. .

Room Tip: If you can afford the up grades try a suite!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Athens, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have been to Robinsonville about 4 times in the last two years. Each time we needed a break from it all. A good place to get rest and enjoy each other. We have stayed at Ouality Inn each time and it was a very nice place. One time we brought our two teenagers with us and they loved the place. The rooms are clean and we always ask for a refridgerator and the microwave. We stay 2 to 3 nights each time. We go to the Casino's but we mostly stay in our room and relax. The staff is great!!! I really enjoy being there. Belle is the sweetest person. She is always willing to try to please her guests. The last time we were there I bought two of the pillows. Those are the best sleeping pillows. We will be back again. The last time we were there was after Jan. 17th 2013

Room Tip: We love the rooms near the North side.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dyersburg, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

this hotel looked as if it had not been updated since the early 80's. i booked a king room and they didn't even bother telling me that they didn't have a king available until i already checked in and came back down to the front desk. they were rude and i got my money back and went back to Memphis for the night. i would not recommend this hotel to anyone. my recommendation is save your money and go somewhere else. it seem to be i am having horrible luck with choice hotels, which is sad because i am employed by a choice hotel. i guess our standards do not fly as they say with every hotel.

Room Tip: book in advance at any other hotel but this one.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Carterville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Spent one night here and was pleasantly surprised on how clean and quiet the room was. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was descent, with sausage & scrambled eggs served. The location was just down the road from Sam's Town and the Hollywood Casino. And the best part was the $45 rate, $49.50 with taxes. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Brandon, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for an event at the Tunica Arena. Free breakfast was a plus and above average. Check in and out was easy, except that our request for 1st floor room (no elevator) was not noted when we booked. After intervention by manager, it was corrected to our satisfaction. Room was clean, comfortable, and close to Sam's Town Casino. Will stay again if in town for other than gaming

• Stayed February 2013
Forest, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Robinsonville. I was very pleased with the room that I stayed in. I got a good price on the room, and I was surprised to see how close it was to the casino. It is right down the street from Sam's Town and Hollywood. The hotel is very quiet, which was nice because I had a long drive in, and it was nice to get a good night's sleep. The room was very clean, and the breakfast was really good. I didn't get in until late, and the staff was very friendly and held my room with no problem. I will definitely stay here the next time I go to Tunica.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Tunica/Robinsonville? Share your experiences!