“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Resorts Casino Tunica

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tunica
Resorts Casino Tunica
You added Resorts Casino Tunica to your Saves list
1100 Casino Strip Resort Blvd, Tunica, MS 38664 (Formerly Harrah's Tunica)   |
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Trinity, Alabama
“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have been going to Tunica for over 10 years. We have stayed at almost every casino there and by far the best one is Resorts. But it isn't the casino that keeps us going there, it's the way we are treated. From the moment you arrive to checking out, you are greeted with a smile, and anything you need is taken care of, quickly. The buffet is great and the comps they send out are some of the best any of the casinos have to offer, and you don't have to break the bank to get them. They are #1 for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Linda W

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I liked the fact that we were on the first floor and close to the casino but the room was dark and small. We were the first room as you entered the hall and there was some sort of motor that keep coming on and off all night which kept waking my husband up. The carpet needed to be replaced and brighter lighting would have helped a lot.
Employees were very nice but when I called Housekeeping for decaf coffee they never brought any. Three hours later I called the Front Desk and was told I could pick the coffee up at the Front Desk since Housekeeping had gone home. This was ok since it was close. We enjoyed ourselves at the casino but would not want to stay in the same room again.We have stayed at Resort before but don,t remember having these problems .

Room Tip: First floor is convenient but I would ask to see the room first if possible and don,t stay in the fi...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
Fort Smith, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Having checked in to the Veranda Hotel in Tunica, Ms ,My first set of room keys didn't work, after several tries the housekeeper was kind enough to let me in to my room so I could leave my luggage,Immediately I returned down stairs to get a new set of keys which did not work either,
so one more trip to the front desk and the clerk suggested that I move to new room.I managed to have the housekeeper to let me in to the first room to retrieve my luggage and proceeded to
the new room, which to my suprise already had someone elses luggage in the room, without even letting the door shut I let the housekeeper see what had happened. I proceded back to the front desk ask for a third room, by this time I am an exhausted 50 year old with little patience left.Finally I settled into the third room, set my bags down ,changed into a pair of shorts and sandals ready to start enjoying my vacation I realized I needed some ice so I stepped out into
the hallway,grabbed a bucket of ice but I could not get back in my room,KEY WONT WORK! I go back to the front desk, this time I demand to see the manager, they insist on security escorting me to my room with the manager holding the new keys as I left my id in the room and needed proof of who I was, other than that I had a wonderfull stay, You decide

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank Brenda W

Travelers are raving about these Tunica hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My hotel was Sam's Town, but I came across for a couple of visits.. I didn't win anything, but the dealers and floor people were extra nice at the blackjack tables Saturday and Monday afternoon. I am writing to mainly to compliment the buffet. While not as large as some others in town, and not as wide variety of items, I found the food fresh and excellently prepared. Though some asian dishes, it was mainly Southern comfort food, but surprisingly little just of just battered and fried everything.

Two stand outs, the carved turkey, which was moist and tasty, which is very hard to do well. Also, the humble hamburger steak was excellent. I believe they were hand patted and a gravy that may have been a mix, but fooled me if it was.

Comps for this buffet are insanely easy to get ... and I can't believe I am saying this, but was better than Sam's Town and the Horseshoe. Maybe next time I can win a little.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank TableGamer
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

If you don't like the huge crowds this might be your place. It has all the games, bells, and whistles. The buffet is not very good at all. It's probably the worst I've had at any casino. The rooms are adequate. The suites are actually very nice though. The prices are the best of all the casinos as well.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Mj4life
Decatur, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Resorts was a decent place to stay. It is not the best place in Tunica to stay but it is reasonable and has a great casino. We enjoyed the buffet (free) as well as 2 complementary nights stay. We like their tables and their staff .... friendly people. The buffet was average but the price was GREAT....only $1.00 if ya have to pay....ours was compt. We enjoyed our stay and will return for the Black Jack tournament in May. I won the Black jack tournament held on 4/20/13. NICE! $1,500.00 cash and $1,000.00 "promo" cash.

Room Tip: They have smoking and non-smoking rooms available.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank scothren
Georgia Mountains
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed 3 nights at Resorts in Tunica this week. They had the best rate in town of $24.99 per night. Can't be beat for the money. The room had a comfortable king bed. Actually, the 2 chairs needed updating - the springs sagged and it made you sit "in" the chair instead of "on" it. The large piece of furniture that housed 2 closets, 3 drawers, a refrigerator and the tv was convenient, although the 2 closet doors did not close well and squeaked when left standing open. Those are things I can live with. One thing I didn't like was that when I pulled out the night stand to plug in my phone charger next to the bed, there was a LOT of dust, along with a half-eaten bag of someone's pistachios behind it.
The sheets were nice and soft and the pillows smelled fresh. The bathroom linens were replenished daily, as were all the soaps and lotions and the coffee service. There was no desk to use my laptop on, other than a round table between the 2 sinking chairs, which you couldn't sit in and still reach the laptop on the table.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The casino was comfortable and had adequate table games and slots. The buffet was good, and was free with points from the player's card. The snack bar has free wi-fi, which is not available at any of the other casino hotels there, as far as I know. Most charge around $12 for a 24 hour period. The snack bar is also open 24/7, which makes it convenient to eat or get online at any hour needed. Plenty of electrical outlets too.
They don't have a fitness center or pool, but you can show your room key at their sister property in Tunica, Bally's, and swim there.
If you don't need any fancy extras, and want a quiet, comfortable room while you're gambling, then this is the place. I will definitely stay there my next trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo