“Couples Getaway” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 19 hotels in Tunica
MALVERN
“Couples Getaway”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Please remove the mirrors from the walls. Other than that the rooms were okay. Not a huge selection of channels on the TV either.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed in a handicap room for 2 nights. They had a nice transfer chair and handrails all around the bathroom. The room was very generic, but they do have some perks like free internet and free long distance calls inside the US.

• Stayed September 2012
Port Isabel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

too bad lightening took out the internet service provider the night we stayed there.....
otherwise it worked earlier in the evening. Not only was this Hotel's internet knocked out
but everything within 50 miles when traveling south the next day.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

LA VERGNE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The only issue i had was when i tried to use my master card to pay, it declined and still took the money out of my account. The employee who swiped my card did not tell me at the time that they were taking cash payments only because they had problems withe the cards going through. So now I have to wait 3 to 5 business days in order for the hold to come off my account and add my money back and if it doesn't then i will have to call and have him talk to my bank personel to ok the hold being taken off. Too much trouble...But i still enjoyed my stay I just wish i could get my money back on my card faster than that!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

While on a visit to see my daughter with my parents, we stayed at the Microtel Inn located in Tunica, MS and Memphis, TN, Both Location were reasonably priced & the staff went out of their way to help bring our luggage in & out of the facility. The rooms at both locations were clean & comfortable. The next time we travel, we will stay at a Microtel!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Jacksonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is a great economy hotel. It is close to the casino action, without the crowds and noise of being in a casino hotel. The rooms have ample space. Breakfast had limited selection, but was plenty to hold you until the brunch buffet elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Arizona City, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stay there for 3 nights, Aug 16-19. This place needs a overhaul. The staff is very rude.
The pm shift and night clerks do not like to be disturbed. The didnt even have clean towels the last day I was there. My friend and I have to wait for the morning staff to come in and wash them. I have never heard of a hotel running out of towels.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Van F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
I am sorry that you had a bad experience with us. I have spoken to the Front Desk clerks and sent them for additional training in guest service. No one should be treated rudely. Our towel situation was poor during your stay. I offer no excuses; our order did not arrive and guests like you bore the brunt of that mistake. I hope you will try us again and have the experience you should have had.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tunica Resorts? Share your experiences!