“Nice steakhouse” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nice steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

The staff of twains was first class. You could tell they enjoyed working there and taking care of there guest. The cocktails were stiff and properly prepared. The chef came out and helped everyone select there dinner and was very accommodating to speical request. The food was good. I will be back

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Tennessee
“New manager - huge improvement.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

A great restaurant. Nice variety of dishes, well prepared with excellent service. Clean, comfortable environment with excellent music including Chopin and Beethoven piano works. Non-smoking section which is a must have. Prices are fair and their early birds are exceptional. This has now become my premier restaurant in Tunica above Binions and Fairbanks.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
West Bend, WI
“Surprised us with quality of service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We arrived early 5PM after a long drive at the end of our 2 week driving vacation. Even though there was no one else in the restaurant the hostess carefully viewed the reservation book before leading us into the dining room. Note: It was no busier by the time we finished than when we arrived so I'm not sure what that was about.

Then our experience vastly improved. A innovative salad of lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers was followed by braised boneless beef short ribs for me and french cut pork chops for my husband. My side was a delicious grits dish that was the best of the trip (if you ever see my other reviews you'll know I'm a deprived "because I'm from up north" grits girl) . Expensive but worth it. Beautiful atmosphere too. Too bad we didn't win enough in the casino to make the experience perfect. Ha. Ha.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bay City, Michigan
“Outstanding Fine Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The service was outstanding! Our group was celebrating four birthday's and two wedding anniversary's during our visit. Everything was excellent: service, food, hospitality, drinks, etc. This was our second year eating at Twain's Steakhouse during our trips to Tunica, and we plan on making reservations every year when we visit Sam's Town. Thank you for everything!

Visited March 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Why ask for non smoking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

First off let me say, the food was good but long wait after ordering. The problem was they asked if we wanted smoking or non so we requested non, half way through our steak the table in front of us lit up a cigarette. The guy sitting people, came over and said to them "this isn't the smoking section but it's o..k. it's almost closing time and I'll get you an ashtray" I honestly felt like standing up and walking out. Doesn't matter how the food is --- won't go back!

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Twain's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Twain's Steakhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.