“call them do not book online” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #2 of 20 hotels in Tunica
tunica, United States
“call them do not book online”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Nice hotel, clean, great pool, friendly, but make sure you book direct they sell you a room online then when you get there they don't have that room available. Good breakfast. Overall wonderful hotel for the price. Compares to a hilton garden. Try the blue and white restaurant 10 miles south you will love it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here last night on our way to Natchez. We were pleased to find the best room we've stayed in for the $70. The place apparently just went through an overhaul. Everything was fresh and new and would you believe, the room smelled great! I don't know what it was, but no musty, stale smoke odors. Smelled like a nice candle burning! Comfy bed and pretty good breakfast. No complaints! We did have to go to one of the casinos to get something to eat. There was only Sonic, Waffle House, Subway close by.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Fulton, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Tonya was an angel. She went above and beyond to help me use a gift card purchase, which was given to me, but the hotel in Tupelo,Ms where it was purchased, forgot to give my sister-in-law the card. I had called your hotel to get reservation , but didn't
have the card and the 16 digit number they needed , only a print out from the computer. They told me to call the 800 number and I did. I talked to Brandon, and he said , yes he could see the purchase by Carrie (Dickinson) Ruth and he made me a reservation , and said just take the paper to the hotel, and if they had any problem tell them to just call the help desk. Tonya did that when I came in and didn't have the card. She even called the Tupelo Hotel, all while taking care of other customers at the same time. The Tupelo Hotel was new when the card was purchased, and only handed out a piece of paper printed out like an email. Was just a big hassel for me and the hotel staff I thought , because of someone maybe not being trained properly. I thank God for Tonya , whom did her job with a smile on her face all the while. Our room was clean and on the main floor which we liked also. We will go back for sure. Thank you to all at the hotel, which was clean, neat, and easily accessible for all.

Room Tip: Breakfast was good, plenty of variety , and very helpful attendant and staff.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you have a car and want to visit the casino's of Tunica, Graceland, Memphis, etc. - this is a very reasonably priced option. Even over the July 4th weekend, the price was very reasonable.
The location is on one of the three roads that are home to the various casino's. And is only 20 miles from Memphis.
The rooms were clean (and I am picky - I check corners!).
The service was outstanding. The folks working there could not do enough to help any guest. We showed up for breakfast late (after it was officially closed) and they went to get milk for my mom to take medicine. I don't mean they pulled it out of the refrigerator - I mean they drove down the road and bought milk for her. You don't see service like that anymore!
The breakfast was good - a variety of both hot and cold.
The pool area was clean.
I would highly recommend this as an option if you are in the area.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed here over Memorial Day Weekend while seeing a concert in Memphis and taking in Graceland. Staying at this hotel was much less expensive than the hotels in Memphis and we weren't there to gamble. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Hope the breakfast attendant got her daughter off to college! Stayed three nights. Spent first evening relaxing by the pool. Very pleasant.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed here a while back and I booked the 3 last rooms they had. It was busy due to some comedian doing a stand-up at one of the casions nearby. 1 room was supposedly a non smoking room and 2 were smoking. Let me just tell you the non smoking room was wayyy worse than the 2 smoking rooms. I believe it was room 119 on the first floor on the right near the elevator. I went to the front desk to tell her about this issue do I wouldnt be charged for the smoke smell and you right-away told me I wouldnt be charged as it she was already aware of the problem. Upon check-out I was asked how was my stay and I said horrible the room smelled like smoke. And the lady in the morning said "I'm sorry we were full, last night and were unable to switch you rooms. Hopefully we can resolve this issue so next you wont have this problem." Really? As I can see the staff was "trying" to be helpful and supportive they took no action to resolve this problem. I would think twice before staying here again.

Room Tip: Check the room before buying!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
ronpatel, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Tunica Resort, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear DeJe64,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Can you please provide us with the validity of your stay with us, Me and my entire team is not aware of any such problem being brought to our attention. We do take care of guest concerns very seriously, we are ranked amongst the top hotels when it comes to guest relations and customer service.

I look forward to hear from you, please do email or call us with the details.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 662-363-6711.

Ron Patel
BEST WESTERN Tunica Resort
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed 3 days once again at the Best Western. Would not stay anywhere else. Clean, no need to ask for anything, as it is all there for you. Staff is always pleasant! Breakfast was very good with a lovely attendant. You will be surprised by the price ! Don't stay anywhere else !!!!

Room Tip: Staff was very helpful to any special request in room selection. Just ask.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Tunica Resort? Share your experiences!