“Fresh” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 56 restaurants in Tunica
In
“Fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

All the food was fresh and hot. The salad bar offered many options. There was a grill to order the steak to your liking. The catfish was the best I've had in awhile. Service was prompt.

Visited May 2013

50% Recommend
Lafayette, GA
“Huge Selection of Well Prepared Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I ate here a total of three times during our most recent visit to Tunica. Everything that we tried was very good but my favorites were the stuffed bell peppers and the grilled corn on the cob. My wife really liked the fried catfish. They also have a nice selection of sugar free deserts for diabetics like me.

Visited March 2013
“The best all around buffet in Tunica!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The Riverview Buffet at Fitzgerald's Casino, in Tunica, is the most consistent buffet, with a very nice variety of food. Their breakfast buffet is a very nice selection, plus custom made omelots.
At lunchtime, they offer asian, barbeque, old-fashion home cooking, as well as a nice salad bar, and a large variety of deserts. The food is always consistently good, the service is very dependable. On top of that, the comp for the food is relatively easy to obtain if you play in the casino very much.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

i spent my bday weekend in tunica n ate at this buffet on a saturday. although the line was long we were seated very quickly. the food was amazingly good. idk wat the other people who say the food wasnt that gud r talkin bout. me n my friends loved it. we even woke up the next day talkin bout it lol. all in all everything was great. ready to make another trip!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Polk City, Florida, United States
“Good Buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We always enjoy the buffet. Lots of goodies you shouldn't be eating but hey your on a mini vacation. Husband loves the shrimp!

Visited September 2012

Been to Riverview Buffet? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Riverview Buffet, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.