My husband & I stayed on Sunday night. Check in is 3pm-6pm. Check in went smoothly, friendly staff. We had a Deluxe Suite, which run us $69 overlooking the river on the 8th floor. The room was nice but not what I would call a suite. We had 2 full beds that were pillow top & comfy. Deluxe comes with flatscreen tv & fridge. The view was good, but still mostly of parking lot. Bathroom was nothing special, standard tub/shower in one. Very small! We went down to the pool, indoor pool only, no outdoor pool just sunning deck with chaise lounges. Indoor pool was really small and smelled very strongly of chlorine, badly enough that we did not swim during our stay. We gambled some. I hate cigarette smoke & I must say after an hour in the casino I didn't smell of smoke at all! We ate dinner at Don B's steakhouse. Food was really good but exspect to pay for it. $117 total bill for 1 horderve', 2 dinners, no alcohol, no dessert. Hotel has been renovated in past few years & is tastefully decorated in brown & red earthtones. Monday morning we tried to order room service for breakfast, NO room service available Monday-Thursday! :(
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Fitzgerald's Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts