Recently I stayed at this hotel and the room cleaner stole money from my purse. I left my purse in the room and went to eat breakfast, gone for only 45 mins. I return to room to find housekeeper in my room with door closed and her cart parked directly in front of my door. The problem I have with this is usually they park cart on the side of room and prop door open. Secondly, if u booked for multiple days u usually place door hanger for clean up. I reported to authority and as a result, I was told, this case was dropped because she is covered by the "innkeeper law of Mississippi". I have been staying at these hotels in Tunica for 12 years(very often) and have never ever had a thing stolen from me until now. And for authority to 1) speak to me very disrespectful and short; and 2)hang up on me and offer no remorse for the employee within their service group. I went online and read this article which covers them for stealing from the customer. This law states we should take all our valuables everywhere we go or lock them up with front desk (in a summation). As the youth of today say REALLY! Please be careful of your valuables when in a Tunica hotel because "it's ok for them to steal from us"!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Fitzgerald's Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts