I spent two nights at Fitzgerald's in September and had a very nice time. The room was clean and well furnished. The only thing about the room I disliked was the "old" model television. I asked for a room with a view of the river and they obliged. I could watch the barges and tugboats going past on the river. The front desk employees were fast and friendly. No problems at all checking in or out.
The casino was fine - not a lot of slot payouts, but that seems to be normal nowadays. The craps table was busy and the dealers were friendly and helpful.
The restaurant (buffet) was much better than the last time I had been there. Lots of diversity in the food. They even had a Chinese grill where they cooked your food to order. I enjoyed the buffet very much.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Fitz Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts