This was a nice hotel. However, we did have a problem with our room. I called the hotel and ask what was different in a Pullman Suite than in a regular room. I was told all the suites had been remodeled and they all had 2 flat screen tvs. We don't get out much so I booked a suite online because online the suite was $89 where calling the hotel they wanted $159. When we got to our room it clearly had not been remodeled. There was no flat screen tvs, all that was any different from a regular room was a sofa, coffee table. So I was being charged $30 extra for that. I called the front desk and was told that the suites I was told about were on the 5th floor and up, we were on the 3rd floor. She said they were all out of other suites and lowered our rate to $49. Wouldn't have been a big deal but we just didn't get what we had been promised. They also need to do a better job cleaning the rooms. Our shower had an old bottle of half full shampoo in it, there were candy wrappers under the bed, and you stuck to the bathroom floor like you had been glued to it.
On the upside! The bed was very comfortable. The food was great and we won $150 on the penny machines!
I would stay here again, we did have alot of fun. I will just get a regular room and ask for a higher floor. No more Pullman Suites for me!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Fitz Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts