“Not a good place” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Watertown, Wisconsin
“Not a good place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We went here because every other waffel house that we have been has been nice. This place was dirty,loud music, and workers who were there just to talk to each other.our waitress was good.She cleaned a table for us and was very attentive to us.I would not recommend this place to anyone. The owner n3de to clean the place up.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I was traveling from Arkansas to Brentwood, TN and saw a Waffle House restaurant sign from the highway in Tunica, MS on July 3, 2012 and decided to try it out. It was the worst decision we could have made. We entered the restaurant and three employees were standing behind the counter with their arms folded talking about people. We were not greeted by any one. That is poor customer service skills and the level of customer service skills speaks volumes for the company as a whole. There was only one table available and it was very nasty. That is poor sanitation in the workplace and the local health department should be notified. Perhaps, if the staff would spend less time standing around gossiping about people and more time during the job they are getting paid to do, maybe we wouldn’t have to ask someone to clean a table for us to be able to sit down and eat. The table should have been cleaned the moment the previous customers left. Once we were seated, a very unpleasant lady arrived. She never spoke to us nor did she ever smile. She placed silverware on the table and the silverware was nasty. The napkin holder has syrup on it and dusk had clung to it. Therefore it is obvious that cleaning is not a priority with this restaurant. I ordered coffee and my husband order orange juice. The coffee and orange juice was horrible and when the food arrived, it horrible. The restaurant was very nasty and I am so happy that the restaurant is not pet friendly because I wouldn’t feed my dogs in it. The staff uniforms were dirty and wrinkle. All of their uniforms were faded with bleach stains, which we didn’t understand, because there was clearly no sanitation obvious in the restaurant. My husband and I take three vacations per year. We can’t wait for our next road trip, which will be during the Labor Day…we will be traveling to St. Louis, MO., but the Waffle House WILL NOT be a part of our vacation this time or ever again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bloomfield, Missouri, United States
“5 star breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

With the high priced casino restaurants nearby, the Waffle House was a great find!! Excellent food, low prices and wonderful people!!

Visited March 2012
Helena, Arkansas
“It's a Waffle House”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I stop by the Waffle House in Robinsonville quite often when I am traveling to Memphis. All I can really say is that it is a Waffle House; same menu items, decent service, almost always crowded, but the crowd moves. I suggest the hash browns served with all the toppings that you like.

Visited January 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great food, Great price, Great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

It really does say something about the state of the breakfast buffets in Tunica, when the best restaurant in the area for breakfast is a waffle house.

Be sure to get here early though as the tables in the small restaurant fill up fast.

Service has been great whenever we have eaten here, friendly, fast and efficient. The price of food can't be beat, and for me .. the country ham steaks are the best I've ever eaten.

Only downside to the restaurant for me is the fact that they don't serve any potato option but hash-browns. I'm not a huge hash-brown fan and always go for country potato's or home-fries or even regular fries before hash-browns, but at waffle house .. it's hash-browns or nothing .. even if you get a burger.

A bigger restaurant would be nice so that you didn't have to queue for a table during busy times, but I really can't fault the food, the service or the price.

Visited December 2011