“Will Visit Again” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Sykesville, Maryland
“Will Visit Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

We visited Starkville for a college visit for our son. Since the trip was for him, dinner was his choice. He loves BBQ & Chose Three Little Pigs & we definitely were not disappointed. We shared the pork BBQ nachos to begin - perfect sized portion for the 3 of us to share - plenty of BBQ & cheese, sauce was good. Son had 1/2 rack of ribs with fries and hushpuppies, Husband had combo plate + Ribs & I had the catfish po boy. All was great, portions were HUGE, we were all stuffed!! Will visit again on next visit to Starkville.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Locust Fork, Alabama
“Wonderful service and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This little jewel was a great find. I've eaten here for both breakfast and dinner and both were absolutely amazing. The cook came out and talked to us. She was shy, but very friendly. Its home cooking!! And yummy!

Starkville, Mississippi
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I went there once on a Sunday after church. We did not try the BBQ, but would be willing to give it a try. There was only one couple ordering at the counter ahead of us and we waited, I know 5 minutes or more for their order to be placed. After we ordered and sat down, we waited AT LEAST a half hour for our food which was not made there but frozen/deep fried and not great. I could have had better if I had picked up frozen food at Kroger and fried it myself. I drive by there all the time and there are just a few cars parked out front at any given time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Good BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Three Little Pigs is on "the strip" in Starkville and has some good BBQ. Portions are good sized and filling. As a return customer, we will probably be back again in the future.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waveland, Mississippi
“Great little BBQ spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went here for the first time on a football gameday. We were surprised that there were very few people dining, although it was an odd time (about 3:00 in the afternoon). It made us slightly leery at first, but we had heard good things about the food.

The first thing that really struck us was the prices on the menu. Good barbeque is generally much more expensive. My wife and I each ordered the brisket plate, which included fries, baked beans, cole slaw, and a roll along with the brisket and sauce. The total price for two plates plus two large drinks was just under $20.

The food was mostly great. The beans tasted canned and weren't anything special, but the fries, cole slaw, and bread roll were all very good. And the brisket and sauce were both fantastic. My one complaint would be that you don't get very much brisket with the plate, so get the large plate. But for the price you pay, the quality of the food can't be beat. Check it out.

• Visited September 2013