“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Starkville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Urbanspoon review: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/211/1527944/restaurant/Mississippi/Central-Station-Grill-Starkville
Batesville, MS
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great happy hour, the best cheese sticks I've ever put in my mouth and a wonderful atomsphere! You must also try the Bourbon St. Nachos - delicious!! The Grill is a great place to meet friends or sit and watch a game.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nesbit, Mississippi
“Just Okay.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

*Wanted to rate this between poor & average* Awesome renovated building. Great & hip atmosphere. Service was friendly, but lacking effeciency & common sense. My daughters were splitting a dinner & the server didn't bring an extra plate - had to ask for it "again" - still didn't bring - my husband had to finally get up & get it himself. Worst philly sandwich I ever had, in fact I couldn't eat it after a few bites - but the manager did take it off our bill. Sitting next to the bar & even had a long wait for draft beer. The Grill Sandwich was good though & so were the fish tacos, though the serving size was small. I was disappointed, since I'll have two daughters attending MSU next year & would have been nice to have found a place to eat when in town.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Starkville, Mississippi
“great food great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

the new nachos from new orleans have me coming back to this place often with a nice new updated building several tvs to watch the games on with a great staff and really good menu

Visited August 2012
Starkville, MS
“nice meals, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

TV screens with games, American grill food, good selection. We take visitors there (or Veranda or Harveys). Everyone can find something they like there.

Visited October 2011
Saint Simons Island, Georgia, United States
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

I ate here for lunch when in Starkville for business. I was doing work, but servers tended to me as necessary but didn't bug me too much so I could focus. Manager greeted me as I was wrapping up to be sure iwas happy. Service was good, food was good, and I lie the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012