“Little expensive but good...” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 129 Restaurants in Southaven
Hernando, Mississippi
“Little expensive but good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The place makes really good sweets and treats, but I do feel that they are a little overpriced. I go there because of its convenience. The staff is knowledgable and great to work with. FYI... They do have a minimum purchase price in order to use debit or credit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

They charge to much IMO. However I loooove their strawberry cupcakes and about once a year stop in just to have one.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“YUCK CAKE, PRESENTATION & OWNER!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I ordered a cake from this bakery with nothing but high hopes of them doing a great job for me for such a heart wrenching occasion for my family. Not only was the cake horrible but the owner Shelly was an arrogant cocky person!!!!! The cake was nothing close to the picture that I emailed her and you could barely cut it and when we did you needed water ASAP! When I called her to rectify the situation she arrogantly hung up the phone on me and defended her position, totally disregarding and form of customer service. When I called back to the bakery, she would not answer the phone! I was majorly disappointed and I hope YOU find someone else to do your cake for you, FIND SOMEONE ELSE QUICKLY!!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Not impressed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

I was visiting the area and was so excited to see that there was a locally owned bakery near my hotel. I purchased some cupcakes and was disappointed when they tasted like they were made from a box mix. The decorations were not that impressive, either, but the staff were very friendly and they had a large selection of cake making supplies available to purchase.

Visited December 2011
Walls
“Oh So Good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

I got a toy story stand up cake bed for my nephews birthday at the cake lady and every one at the party was so impressed!!! My nephew is 2 and his eyes just lite up when he saw the cake... I wasn't sure how fondant would taste but it was very good and it still had butter cream icing under the fondant... I was so pleased I am going to get my wedding cake and grooms cake from the cake lady as well... The staff are so friendly and helpful... And the decorators just do amazing work... They just got a new baker and she is wonderful!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere