“HGI stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Southaven
ridgefield, United States
“HGI stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Spent 4 mths at the hotel. Great staff, very accommodating incl; cooks, bar, wait, desk staff and housekeeping. Housekeeping missed some attention to fine detail. Only a small demerit for that. Ask about the new tv in the bar.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Katherine C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, MS, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
When a guest stays 4 months with you and can still say good things it's a good sign. Of course we have things to work on and I appreciate you sharing that. We will pay more attention to the details in our housekeeping department as a result. We certainly hate to see our long term guest leave. After awhile you start feeling like a part of our family. Best wishes to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Fort Wayne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Very happy with the staff and cleaning crew. My room seemed new every day post cleaning. I used the fitness facility and was happy that they had a couple of different machines to choose from. The television on the treadmill was a nice touch. I loved having the keurig coffee system in my room as I have been severely disappointed with hotel coffee prior to this visit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Katherine C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, MS, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
I think the Keurig coffee has really been a nice amenity for our guest. We get a very good response to this. I'm proud to say that our fitness room has new "Core" equipment in it. Wish I had time to use it myself!
DOUGLASVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Off hustle and bustle of Goodman Road but near interstate 55. A little higher than others in area but indoor pool and spa and limited dinner service offset having to pay for breakfast. Fully accessible room roll in shower (no curtain) not too good if not wheelchair limited. Need a better way to get limited access when all a lot of older folks need is raised toilet and safety bars. Very pleasant room. One of two elevators out if commission for entire stay. Fridge and microwave nice if needed. Will stay again as really enjoyed using treadmill and spa.

Stayed February 2014
Katherine C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, MS, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Goodness Bob. Your review almost slipped by me. Sorry for the delay in response. Thanks for all of your insights for the ADA Rooms. I will make the suggestion for handrails. I hope you enjoyed your stay and will return.
Purvis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This room was very comfortable and clean. The beds were nice and comfortable. The linens were thick. My children used the pool. The pool area was clean. We used the pool around 8:30pm, as we sat there a very polite gentleman brought fresh towels to the towel racks. - that was nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Excellent and the staff were very accommodating. My husband and I enjoyed our stay and what is more important is that we were in the mall. So we went shopping shopping shopping. Give yourself a break I certify that this review is my genuine opinion of this hotel, and that I have no personal or business affiliation with this establishment, and have not been offered any incentive or payment originating from the establishment to write this review.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

You just made me laugh out loud! Your point being that this is an actual customer response that can be trusted and depended on. As far as I know all of our reviews are from real customers reflecting their actual experiences. What is so nice is to see that s many of them read so simularly. Of course we will have a bad review every once in a while as all properties do. But we try to make each bad experinece a learning experience with opportunities to improve when we realize where we might be falling short. Thanks so much for your sincere comments. May your travels all be fun and positive.
covington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

the hotel was very clean and the staff was helpful and the overall time was great the breakfast was awesome the hotel is located in a great place and is a great little get away place, we had champagne in our room and enjoyed the hot tub both days,

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Katherine C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, MS, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
It sounds like you really enjoyed your getaway. It's a nice idea that more of us should try more often. You must have reserved our Romance Package. Our guest tell us wonderful things about the Romance Package. I'm really not sure it is all about us or the service. I'm pretty sure its about the ambieance of a weekend away and a glass of champaign! Of course we try to make it special for all of our guest. Please come back and enjoy another weekend with us again. It will be good for us all.
Clarksdale, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Very friendly, helpful staff. Ask for room on side opposite interstate for quieter stay, although traffic usually bothers me, and this did not. Hilton Garden charges even for cold buffet breakfast, which diminishes greatly from value received. Good location, in shopping center, close to theaters and shopping.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your comments and observations. It seems we need to work on our food presentation time. I will address this with our crew. I apologize that you had this experience. Please allow us to correct this at your next stay should you come through our area again. I am happy to know you enjoyed the location.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, MS? Share your experiences!