“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Southaven
Rolla, United States
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Staff and hotel were great. Very quick check-in by KJ and staff in the morning was friendly and polite. Room was clean, even has a Keurig coffee maker in it. Our room accommodated our family well, it had plenty of space. It is also a very quiet hotel. Excellent place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Christopher G, Assistant General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, MS, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hi! Matthew W,
You are too kind! Thank you for the excellent rating you gave Home2 Suites by Hilton Southaven. Kj will be super excited when he reads this great review. He is an awesome associate! If you are ever in the area again, be sure to book here at your 2nd home. HOME 2 Suites by Hilton Southaven!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Saint Peters, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The staff is friendly and courteous. The rooms are clean, spacious and the kitchen facilities are excellent. Hotel security is better than normal. I felt very safe staying in the hotel. Ample parking spaces. An excellent home away from home.

Hi Angelito B!
Thank for your awesome review on your stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton Southaven. Safety is our #1 concern and we are excited that you were comfortable and felt safe during your time spent with us!
Athens, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights on a business trip. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, from the grounds to the lobby and our room. The location was convenient to shopping centers and restaurants. The customer service impressed us more than anything! Our every need was met while we were there. When we would come and go the staff always called us by name and were so warm and friendly! Nancy, KJ, and Kajavia as well as the rest of the staff were wonderful to us!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Christopher G, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, MS, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Hi Polly H,
We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay at Home2 by Hilton Southaven/Memphis. We will be sure to share your amazing comments with all members of our staff. Safe travels and be sure to choose Home 2 Southaven on your next trip to the area!
Hernando, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stayed for a little over two weeks in a suite with a kitchenet. The fitness center, room, indoor pool and property was all great. The real gem of this hotel is the staff. Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping staff was superb. Just to name a few, Nancy was great in taking care of our needs at the front desk as well as Jasmine, KJ, Dorthy, Kajavia, Dionne and Derrick. Lashell took excellent care of cleaning and refreshing our room and I believe it was Ashley that took on that task on her days off. Have to say a little more about more about Dorthy, this lady loves her job so much she sings right through breakfast and gave out chocolate kisses on Valentines day. I have no idea how much these people are paid but I assure you it is not enough for the service they provide. If you stay at this propery make it a point to look up these employees and be sure and meet Dorthy at breakfast, guranteed she will light up your day with her beautiful attitude. I am sure I missed some and I do apologize. It is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Get a suite with kitchen and king bed.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Hi Jimmy J,
Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel and staff. It is our culture here to make you feel like you are right at home. We will definitely reward Jasmine, KJ, Dorothy, Kajavia, Dionne, Derrick and Lashell for going above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to your next visit with us. Thank You!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have stayed at some very nice hotels over the years, this was the first hotel that I actually EXPERIENCED. Not only was this particular hotel loaded with excellent accommodations and amenities, but the staff made the stay special for me and my family. We loved our time there; everyone was so warm and treated us like they've known us for years. If you are looking for the ultimate experience, ask for Dorothy. She is a Jewel and really made us feel at home. The hotel was excellent, clean, the finest modern touch, and we felt safe there. This is especially important because we were traveling with a 9 month old. The was the absolute best stay and hospitality experience in a very long time. Kudos to the staff and crew! Hats off to Dorothy! We will be returning.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Courtney N, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, MS, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Curtis B,

Thank you for your review! It is awesome to hear such wonderful things from our guests! I will definitely tell Dorothy all the wonderful things you said about her. She is just awesome! We love our Southern Hospitality down here! Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis/Southaven as the place to stay with your family. We look forward to seeing you again!

Take Care,
Courtney Nelson
Director of Sales
Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

This hotel was recommended by the agent at 1-800-HILTON. It was near the Memphis airport but also very near several awesome restaurants, a nice shopping mall and other establishments. The workout room was well above what we had seen at most hotels, with dumbbells, medicine balls, conveyor, stair steppers and more. The pool was perfect in that it was not over-chlorinated and was warm. The rooms are large. The breakfast was ready right at 6AM and it offered several different ways to go including two kinds of eggs, oatmeal, pancakes and very good coffee. My kids loved it. Overall, I would tell you that this hotel is a great choice. It is a cut above.

Dear Jay M,

Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to write it. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your time here. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Southaven area. Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis/Southaven.

Best Regards,
Courtney Nelson
Director of Sales
STOCKBRIDGE, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Though the hotel and staff was ok when I was there. Beware of their billing practices. They double charged me and/or incorrectly charged me on my credit card. I happened to check my credit card when I returned home. They wouldn't give me a receipt when i left they claimed because i booked through a site and not directly with the hotel. So I was shocked to see they put extra charges on my card some they claimed I billed to my room which was totally false.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

barnabas_13, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, MS, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Annette D.,

Thank you for taking a time to respond in regards to your recent stay. As I mentioned over the phone yesterday when I spoke with you, as you booked through Expedia/Bookings.com you do in-fact pay that company instead of being billed directly through the hotel. For that reason you do not receive a bill from the hotel and I am sorry for the error that you experienced. We did mistakenly bill your personal card upon check in, but I have credited all charges back to your account.

Again, I am sorry for the mistake that was made and I will assure my team is properly trained so this problem does not persist or happen in the future.

I hope you do give us another chance to serve you in the future and would love to have you again. Should you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me directly via phone or by email.

Barnabas Chamberlain
General Manager of the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis/Southaven
Phone: 662.349.8804
Email: Barnabas.Chamberlain@Hilton.com

Been to Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, MS? Share your experiences!