“The best place for your Elvis holiday!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gracepines Bed & Breakfast

Gracepines Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Southaven
Gracepines Bed & Breakfast
You added Gracepines Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
1008 Tuscany Way, Southaven, MS 38687   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Southaven B&B and Inns
Holbeach, Lincolnshire
“The best place for your Elvis holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

Gracepines B&B is THE place to stay if your visiting Memphis. Jenny & Glen are the perfect hosts, friendly, attentive, informative, helpful, just everything really!
We had a fantastic week there and can't wait to go back next year.
If your an Elvis fan (or even if your not!) don't even think about staying anywhere else!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

If you are going to Memphis for any reason, sightseeing, business, Elvis attractions, this is the place to stay. My husband and I got married at the Graceland Chapel on May 1, 2010, and we stayed here for 5 nights. We booked the entire B&B with our friends. From the moment we arrived, we felt like we were at home. Jenny and Glen even allowed us to have our friends and family over any time we wanted. The breakfast was top notch every single day, and the hospitality throughout the entire trip was something I have never experienced anywhere else. To top it off, the Elvis theme is so thorough. Every room is super fun, tastefully decorated, and extremely clean. We cannot wait to go back to Memphis, mainly because we want to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
MemphisTennesse
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

I have stayed in many places in Memphis including Heartbreak Hotel but two years ago I found a gem of a place called Gracepines run by a lovely English couple named Jenny and Glen, and I have never stayed anywhere else since. This beautiful B and B just outside the Tennessee line in Mississippi is in Hornlake very near where Elvis Circle G was situated.
Gracepines is situated in approx 20 acres of land and is a quiet, safe, and beautiful environment. The first time I chose to stay there was because I took my two nieces to Memphis and wanted somewhere safe but spacious that they could freely play in without disturbing other guests and I found it in the idyllic place that is Gracepines.
The four guest rooms are all clean and spacious with internal and an external exit that leads directly to the large pool. As there are only four guest rooms you almost feel you have a private pool.
Jenny and Glen are wonderful hosts providing an excellent service including a full English breakfast and often offer tea and coffee throughout the day even though they already provide facilities in the rooms. It is all part of the warm and friendly atmosphere that is obviously part of Jenny and Glen’s nature. They invite you in to their group of family and friends, which include Billy Smith, Elvis's cousin and his wife and their wonderful son Danny. Listening to their stories whilst sat in the spacious Elvis themed living room or out on the large porch was heaven - and left me with a taste of what it must have been like when Elvis had his friends round out at Graceland.
The peaceful and tranquil surroundings of Gracepines contrast with the busy and hectic schedule of trying to fit all I wanted to do at Graceland's and in Memphis wonderfully. Sitting out on the porch at the start or end of a hot summers day, listening to the crickets (or whatever it is that makes the clicking noise in the south), having a drink and chatting to friends left you with a real feeling of the south and was simply bliss!
Jenny and Glenn also offer transport to and from Graceland at no cost and also transport/tours to places such as Downtown Memphis, Tupelo or Tunica casinos at low costs - as we didn’t have a car this service was essential to us.
I recommend that anyone going to Graceland/Memphis stay at this wonderful B and B - but you will need to be quick - we are already booked for next year and looking at the guest list that seems to be a recurring theme. Through Glen and Jenny's knowledge of Memphis and Elvis and meeting with their many friends and with the provision of transport we visited many places that we would not have known about making the visit even more special. Thank you Glen and Jenny for making my and my finances holiday so wonderful - see you again next year.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Gracepines Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!