“Elegant dining” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Hawthorn
Cuisines: European, Swiss
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Experience sumptuous elegance when you dine at the award winning Lenzerheide Restaurant. Established in 1989, you will enjoy the very best in fine dining Adelaide has to offer. Our highly trained, friendly and motivated staff, complimented by elegant surroundings and a sumptuous menu that uses the finest local produce will ensure your lunch or dinner is a very special and memorable occasion. Only ten minutes from the city centre, this innovatively restored former historical residence exudes an atmosphere of harmony and warmth.
Adelaide
“Elegant dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary at the Lenzerheide in Adelaide. The food was very well presented and of very good quality. I can especially recommend the Chateaubriand. The restaurant also has a comprehensive wine list. For a great atmosphere on a special occasion I would thorougly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Adelaide, Australia
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited here a week ago with a party of 15 and had an amazing evening. Staff very friendly and service was very professional - food was beautifully presented & cooked well and the wines were awesome. Will definately be going again

Visited December 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“A blast from the past”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We recently ate at this restaurant because it was our friends favourite restaurant. In my opinion it absolutely does not deserve the rave reviews - it is an anachroniistic and pretentious! To continue to trade as an 'up market ' restaurant and yet have no daily specials is simply lazy and unacceptable. The food is muddled with some dishes having so many flavours they simply don't work. The wines are incredibly overpriced - 400% mark ups are not acceptable. I would not recommend this restaurant - it is overpriced and the decor hasn't changed since I last ate there more than ten years ago! Don't be tempted go somewhere else.....

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
NT
“Always amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I try and make it a point to visit when I'm home as it is always amazing and this trip was no exception; we had an early booking and the staff were friendly and attentive. Three courses of fresh and well presented food with a liqueur trolley I wish I could take home with me! A beautiful dinner thank you.

Adelaide, Australia
“A bit disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We have been before and I have done a review previously ,but this time a bit disappointed,both our beef meals were very cool, the Rossi and beans were hot but the meat was not, I did mention it to the waiter and he said it could be my beef trio as I asked could it be done medium rare ,my husband had Chateaubriand also medium rare and also not hot .We always order medium rare any where and it is always hot. The beef trio is small fillet steaks and a lovely flavour same with the Chateaubriand beautiful flavour ,we also enjoyed our dessert.

• Visited November 2013