“nothing special but decent” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Sardis
Billings, Montana
“nothing special but decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

That's about it....nothing special. Outdated but seemed as though the cleaning staff did the best they could. I stayed on the lower level in the back corner. Room had an "old" tv w bad color but it was only a one night stay so who cares. Showers were very short and hot water faded in and out. I would stay again as the price was fine. Not a motel to be afraid of I don't think.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sardis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We have stayed here several times because it is very convenient to an annual event we attend.. The rooms are clean and the hotel is usually quiet. It could use some updating and better breakfast offerings. But it is fairly inexpensive and we have never had any major problems.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Sardis hotels

Davenport, Iowa, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband & I were on our way to Louisiana to see my brother,wife & 2 nieces new house for the first time it was a 17hr drive, we thought we could drive straight thru but as we got tired we started looking for hotels. We tried two others that were booked before we spotted a Super 8 & knew from experience it would be safe & clean, Man We Were WRONG!!
The lady at front desk was behind I'm assuming bullet proof glass, was dark in parking lot & after seeing the room I told hubby we will NOT be bringing in any of our stuff in there!! ( so no pics wouldn't even bring in my camera!!) I was so disappointed & was NOT worth $80.00, NO WAY!! We grabbed the pillows, cuddled, got maybe 4hrs sleep & hit the road!! When we got to my brothers I googled the place & I gotta tell you the pics you see on there is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! The rooms are gross the pool was gross & I don't wanna know what breakfast consisted of!! Please Do Not Stay!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and son (who is in the Air Force) were on their way to my sons first duty station in Florida and stopped at this hotel for the night. I had done the research online and thought it would be an OK place to stay close to the interstate so I called and inquired. They have a military discount but since they didn't inquire about it at check in (they asked when checking out-I guess they forgot since it was very late when they got in and both were very tired) they would not honor it. Seriously- on Memorial Day even? My husband said the hotel was a dump-don't stay here-spend the money for a better hotel or keep driving!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Sardis, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This $80 room, with no light bulbs (in any of the lamps), flat pillows, and loud traffic is the most disgusting place I've ever slept in my life. My non-smoking room smells of cigarettes and I'm too afraid to lay my head on these dingy pillow sheets. Sadly I did not pay for the room and it's late. Worst stay ever. Avoid avoid avoid!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Super 8 Sardis? Share your experiences!