“Have never been disappointed” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brandon, Mississippi
“Have never been disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have always been extremely pleased with this PF Chang's. The food and service are excellent and a big bonus (for me) is that it's consistent! It's hard to find a place that's good every time you go. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't see the Double Pan Fried noodles on the menu as of last night, but as long as they still have the Beef with Broccoli, I'll be okay! I have visited this PF Chang's on numerous occasions, and as the title of my review says, I've never been disappointed!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Herndon, Virginia
“Very good food here, and they have gluten free menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to this restaurant for the second time at this location, and I like the food. They have a nice vegetarian and gluten free menu. The service was not the best I ever had, the waitress was not that familiar with the food and it took us a while to get our checks and food. Buddha's delight was excellent. I like asian food, as long as it is not spicy, and the menu is very clear about which food is spicy, or vegetarian, etc. This chain is an excellent choice when on travel and you don't want to risk going to unfamiliar local restaurants.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Highlight of My Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My entire faily went to eat at PF Changs and they accomodated us quickly. The food and the service were excellent. I would eat here again in a heartbeat!

Visited November 2012
Washington,DC
“Birthday Dinner was Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a nice place to eat also. Thanks to the entire staff. It was my birthday weekend. I enjoyed the Southern Hospitality.

Visited October 2012
United States
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

This may be the worst PF Changs around. I've eaten Changs while out of town and the difference is night and day. They have messed up my to-go orders at least 5 seperate times. The food is very inconsistent. If you dare eat here, go on the weekend. Apparently the cooks working during the week really do not give a crap. I've had some the blandest, slimest chicken from this Changs. I would never eat here again. Its really pathetic, especially for what they charge.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere