“Great for a night or extended stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Double Points
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Rocklin, California
“Great for a night or extended stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stayed here for a month and loved the great staff and hotel. Housekeeping was excellent and Chelsey at the front desk took care of everything with a smile. Hilton has done an excellent job with these "home feeling" hotels. I will be back next time I am in the Jackson/Ridgeland area!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

As a Hilton Diamond I stay in hundreds of hotels and don't write reviews. But this was my first stay at a Home2 and I was very impressed. It was new and had a sort of IKEA vibe to it, modern and sleek. The room was spacious, efficient, well decorated. I enjoyed having a kitchen with utensils and being able to eat comfortably in the room. There were plugs everywhere which is so nice for business. The plug on the lamp by the bed didn't work but who's complaining? Trivial issue. I would have to stay my only slight complaint was that even though it was in the 30s outside, I had to turn on my AC because my room was too hot. They kept the temp in the hotel overall too high I guess. Then my room would be freezing. Also had to get used to no bars of soap as they just had dispensers in the shower. As a road warrior I had soap in my suitcase and hair conditioner (none in room either) but again trivial. I would most definitely stay there again when in Jackson and would also look for other properties in my travels. A superior room for the money!

Room Tip: I was in 405 and it was close to the ice machine but far enough away not to get all the noise.
lidell, La., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

The hotel was clean. The grounds comfortable with tables and chairs convenient for picnicking near gas BBQ pits for outdoor cooking. There was a nice pool which would be very enjoyable in warm months. The hotel staff was very friend, courteous and knowledgeable about the hotel and the surrounding area. This made our stay very pleasant.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Gulfport, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I enjoyed the large screen TV and sitting area very much. It was very convenient having a kitchen with large refrigerator, microwave and a dishwasher. The only downfall that my suite had was not having a bathtub, only a shower. The breakfast was very simple (waffles, cereal, bread, bagels, donuts, hard boiled eggs & microwaveable breakfast pizzas), but satisfying.

Dresden, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed at the Home 2 Suites Jackson/Ridgeland MS. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very modern and clean. The breakfast included many healthy options. The fitness room was roomy and had a nice variety of equipment. Great sitting area in lobby. Our room was equipped with a microwave, fridge, dishwasher and kitchen sink. Great if you want to reheat leftovers from visit to local restaurants. Excellent value and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

mocksville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is a spotless, friendly business option as opposed to downtown so so options. Awesome kitchenette in the room and great bed. Great mall with several dining options across the highway, but not walkable. I would stay again for sure, but plan for a bit of a noisy experience from halls and neighbors.

ROSWELL, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

this hotel was clean, but the water never got hot only lukewarm. Nothing like trying to get soap off with warm water. Staff was extremely aggravating and not accommodating at all. The walls were extremely thin, I could here the person next to me snoring all night and the dog across the hall barking at every noise. The beds were super duper comfortable. Too bad!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Susanne M, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland, MS, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the noises coming from your next door neighbor.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of better soundproofing our property.

I especially wanted to take this opportunity to apologize in regards to you finding the treatment you received from our some of our staff members. I can assure you that this is very rare to occur and it does not reflect our standards of professionalism and customer service. Our main priority is for all our guests to have an exceptional stay and I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver this for you

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland, MS? Share your experiences!