“Dilly-o” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 129 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Jackson, Mississippi
“Dilly-o”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I really like eating here and do so at least once a week when I don't feel like bringing lunch. I try to be carb conscience at times and when I do I know I can't go wrong here. Their vegetables like the greens, cabbage and green beans never affect my glucose. I love the half baked chicken the best. They have great prices and the food is delish.

Visited March 2012

cincinnati ohio
“always a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

I like the variety of well cooked and seasoned food, I can't really find anything negative to say, I cant remember them having Tabasco sauce, is the only downside to me, (because I love tabasco) . The staff was nice and helpful, and they give a 10% miitary discount.

Visited November 2011