“Very nice.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Ridgeland
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Very nice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night and had a very nice visit. Staff was very professional and friendly. Room was nice and clean. Overall very good value. If we're in this area in the future we would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel based upon all the good reviews it had, that was a mistake. For the same price we could have stayed at the brand new Hilton. We arrived after having been in the car with our three kids for several hours, we had promised our kids they could go swimming once we got there. Upon arrival there was a large VERY loud drunken crowd in the lobby and the pool was so jam packed full there was no way our kids could swim. Instead we took them to play at a restaurant. When we arrived back to the Hotel past ten, the loud crowd was still in the lobby. I called the front desk to ask for extra pillows and they didn't have any. Come breakfast time there was no room to even move around. Oh and the elevators were ridiculous! Only two in the whole building and when they finally did get to your floor they were already full. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable but the rest of the hotel was dirty. I don't understand how this hotel has received so many good reviews. I would spend my money elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2013
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
I would like to thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We need to know our areas of opportunities as well as our successes. We are very proud of the accomplishments that you read about and were truly disappointed that your stay with us did not match your expectations. Superior quality and service is what we strive to achieve for every guest, each and every day. I have shared your comments with my team so we can make the necessary adjustments to enhance our guest experience in the future. If you have the opportunity, please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss our adjustments in more detail. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!
Kerrville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Pet friendly. Comfortible beds and chairs. Clean and everything worked as it should. WiFi worked really good. Full hot or cold breakfast and full hot or cold dinner included in the price for the room. Indoor and outdoor pool, indoor spa and excercize room. Located in a really good section of town. Surrounded with places to shop and eat. Only a short distant from museums, zoo, etc. Our favorite place to stay in the Jackson MS area.

Room Tip: They are all good and there are elevators so it is easy for handicapped also.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lilburn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you are ever in or near Jackson, MS and need a place to stay, Drury Inn & Suites, Ridgeland, MS is sure to provide you with a fantastic experience. The staff from the reservations desk, housekeeping, morning breakfast and managmenet were amazingly friendly and accomidating. It was awesome to stay at a place where I felt welcomed, appreciated, comfortable and safe. The hotel is very convenient to the highway and there are many nearby restaurants to choose from. I arrived earlier than anticipated and was able to get a room. The reservations desk provided me with excellent choices to have my evening meals. The hotel was very clean and had up to date furnishings. The bed was perfect! The assistant preparing the breakfast buffet greeted me each morning with a smile and a positive word. The housecleaning crew found my favorite blouse I had left behind and will mailing it to me. I have never stayed any place where I felt appreciated for my business and was treated so friendly by everyone. It was an amazing experience!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Drury Inn,
While staying at Drury Inn, I experience the most pleasant stay, the rooms are kept very clean, they have the most comfortable beds {I wish I had that bed at home}. The beds are so soft and clean, they food is great, the drinks are great. Also, all the staff I came in contact with was very friendly.{ALL THE STAFFS}. Whoever the manager at Drury @ {610 E County Line Rd, Ridgeland, MS 39157}, he or she is doing an excellent Job !!!! I will be returning back to Drury Inn during the month of June.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Garnett, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was traveling alone with my kids so I selected this location bc we have stayed here before and loved it and the kickback service in the evening saves me a trip out to dinner with my small kids alone. I paid about 50 more to choose this hotel bc of this service. We went downstairs at 6 and the eating area was jammed full of people and for a hotel with 6 floors of rooms it made zero sense to only have about 10-12 tables. Seating was a nightmare and people were just standing around bc no seating was available. As bad as it was at that point it got even worse when a tour group came in and about 50 more people came into the room. What a fire hazard! I finally asked for a cart to take food back to my room so my children and i could have a place to sit and eat. Ms. Shannon at the front desk got us a few trays to carry and offered to carry one for me. She is very sweet and did her best but not much she can do considering the hotel is not equipped to handle as many as they try to accommodate. The drinks in the machine were also flat and watered down. I am very very disappointed in our stay and didnt expect this at all bc Drury has a good reputation and Im always recommending them. Again I want to say Shannon from the front desk did her best but she was limited in what she could do about the poor planning of the hotel.

Room Tip: i wouldnt stay downstairs.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay with us at the Drury Inn & Suites Ridgeland. I apologize for the inconvenience. We had two large buses arrive at unscheduled times that caused a rush during our kickback time. Arrivals that large are not the norm for our hotel. During our recent renovation we expanded our seating area to a total of 26 tables in an effort to make our kickback experience a more enjoyable experience. Thank you for your comments and I hope that we can better serve you in the near future.

General Manager in Training
Meridian, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip for two nights. The room that I had was newly renovated and decorated beautifully.However, the young woman that checked me in gave me a very difficult time even though my company had reserved a room with a credit card. She was quite rude and I would say in the wrong profession. Of course, I reported this to my manager and they no longer use this hotel for employees coming in from out of town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay here at Drury Inn & Suites. I regret that your stay was not everything that you desired.

I have reviewed your comments with the front desk staff in a recent meeting and want you to know that guest service is our first priority.

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Again, thank you for your comments.

General Manager in Training
Drury Inn & Suites Ridgeland/Jackson

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Jackson? Share your experiences!