“The Only Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Meridian, Mississippi
“The Only Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

I am a longtime customer of the Cabot Lodge North- I travel to jackson for both business & pleasure, the accomodations are always excellent! I have had the opportunity to work with the meeting planning for retreats that would have my staff stay at the hotel for up to 4 weeks at a time. They were wonderful with the accomodations, meeting our needs for conferences, catering, and all around hospitatlity. The service is exceptional! This will always be our first & final choice when in the area!

Room Tip: If you have children I highly recommend the Kids Suite- my young boys LOVE it!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I have had need of a small meeting space on numerous occasions while working in the Greater Jackson area. The Cabot Lodge Jackson North has been exceptional is providing the perfect location with extra amenities that I did not expect. The meeting rooms are perfect for small (less than 20 people) events. Each meeting room is conveniently located near an exterior exit, bathrooms, and the hotel's reception areas. My business associates and customers were encouraged to partake of the fare served at the nightly manager's reception. The staff is not only friendly and helpful but exude hospitality in all that they do. I definitely recommend using Cabot Lodge Jackson North for your next business event.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North, responded to this review, December 3, 2011
Thank You four your continued support of Cabot Lodge Jackson North. I am delighted to know that we meet your needs and that your associate's are pleased with our hospitality. I will be sure to share your comment's to our staff in our next staff meeting. We look forward to hosting you and your company for your future meeting's.........Thanks.....

Scott May,CHA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011 via mobile

Anytime I come to town I stay here! My company also utilizes the facility for meetings! They are so accommodating! The general manager and sales staff go above and beyond the call of duty! I highly recommend this hotel to all...business and family! The breakfast is exceptional, as well as, the complimentary cocktail time in the evenings in tge great room!

• Stayed August 2011
CLJN, Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Thank you for taking time to let us know your thought's about our hotel. Our sales staff works tirelessly to ensure all meeting needs are taken care of while your company is with us. I will be sure to share with them the positive feedback that you have given. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to serving you in the future.

Magnolia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I have, on several occassions, had the opportunity to stay at the Cabot Lodge, North Jackson. I found the staff there to be sensational! It is my belief that a team is only as good as its leader, and at Cabot Lodge I can honestly say that they are being led by example. The GM works tirelessly to accomodate his guests and always with a smile on his face. The staff follows his lead and does their best to ensure that each visitor's needs are being meet. Each visit, I was greeted by a warm smile from a staff person who was always there when I needed assistance. I would recomend the Cabot Lodge, North jackson to anyone looking for a friendly place to stay!

Room Tip: If you would like a room with limited noise, ask not be place near the swimming pool and/or outside...
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comment's about the staff here at Cabot Lodge Jackson North. We do take pride in ensuring first class hospitality for each guest. I will make sure to share your comment's with our staff and we look forward too seeing you again in the near future.

Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I have been staying at the Cabot Lodge for many years and over the past year I have stayed at the Cabot at least once a month (sometimes more), it has become what I call my home away from home. The managers and staff are very friendly and always helpful. The complimentary breakfast and complimentary evening beverages (if that is for you) are a great addition to the Cabot Lodge as well as the inviting atmosphere. I would highly recommend the Cabot to anyone looking to stay in the Ridgeland/Jackson area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for continued patronage of the Cabot Lodge Jackson North while on your travels to the Ridgeland area. Our Food & Beverage staff take great pride in ensuring our offering's and I will be delighted to share with them your comment's. We look forward to seeing you again while in the greater Jackson area.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

You can tell that there has been some work done on the hotel to improve it. The lobby was very nice, but I was extremely disappointed with my room. I walked into my room and immediately noticed the noisy refridgerator. I just unplugged it. I did not understand why there were 2 microwaves in my room. The room had been cleaned, but felt dirty. I checked out the next day and went to the Courtyard down the street. For the $30 more a night, it was worth it!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
CLJN, Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Dear Trip Advisor Member:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your most recent stay at Cabot Lodge. I am sorry to hear that your room was not up your standard. We take pride in making sure all details of the room are extremely covered during our daily inspections. I have gotten with our executive housekeeper and gone over a new training program that we can ensure experience's like this do not happen in the future.

We appreciate your business and want the chance to win you over. I hope the next time your travel brings you to Ridgeland that you will give us a nother try.

New Orleans, LA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

The common areas of this hotel are very nice with lots of tables and chairs for the complimentary breakfast. The room was simple and fine, except for the fact that it smelled very musty. I spoke with someone else staying at the same hotel and they made the same comment. I spoke to the front desk about the problem and they sent someone up to spray the room which didn't really address the underlying problem. The bathroom was very nice and looked like it had been recently renovated. Only shampoo was provided...no tissues. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear Trip Advisor Member:

Thanks for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am sorry you had a less than pleasant experience while here. Since your stay, we have been working on the issues you mentioned, and have since discovered and corrected what we feel the problem was and corrected the issue.

We would love the oppurutnity to have you as a our guest once again. Please think about giving us another try your next visit to Ridgeland.

Scott May, CHA

Been to Cabot Lodge Jackson North? Share your experiences!