I arrived in Jackson late at night and had to choose a hotel to stay in for a couple of nights that was in my area. I did not need anything fancy -- just somewhere clean, comfortable, and with a reasonable price for my budget. My decision to choose this particular hotel was based upon the fact that with every review written about it -- whether good or bad -- the management took the time to respond to each reviewer. I figured that if the management was conscientious enough to do that, then it is probably really making an effort to make sure that everyone's stay there is the best one possible. As I was in the parking lot that night struggling with all of my bags, one of the employees coming on duty noticed me and insisted on helping me to carry everything to a luggage cart located inside the lobby. Once inside, I was asked by another employee if I needed any extra assistance getting things to my room. The room was maybe a little worn in places, but what mattered most to me was that the room and bathroom (and even items such as the microwave and mini-fridge) were absolutely spotless and tidy. The bed was amazingly comfortable and I slept like a rock. It was very quiet, and I had no problems with other guests at the hotel. There was a very good variety of foods offered at breakfast such as hot and cold cereals, pastries, scrambled eggs and sausages, waffles, and fresh fruit. A cozy little "fire" was going in the dining room fireplace during the chilly mornings. My decision to stay at this Days Inn was very last-minute, but now that I have actually experienced it, I would definitely stay here again the next time that I visit Jackson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This interior corridor hotel located directly off I-55 is surrounded by many fine eating establishments including Applebees, Logans Steak House, Olive Garden & more. We offer a complimentary Fitness Room & Business Center & Complimentary Fresh Baked Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies daily from 4p-8p. We provide an Expanded Daybreak Complimentary Breakfast from 6a-9a daily. Our breakfast includes; Fresh Belgium Waffles, Assorted Cereal, Yogurt, Toaster Breads, Muffins, Twin Rolls, Danish, Fresh Fruit, Oatmeal, Sausage/Biscuits, Juices & Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Ridgeland
- Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland Hotel Ridgeland
- Days Inn Ridgeland
- Ridgeland Days Inn