“Would stay here again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Waco, Texas
“Would stay here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I arrived in Jackson late at night and had to choose a hotel to stay in for a couple of nights that was in my area. I did not need anything fancy -- just somewhere clean, comfortable, and with a reasonable price for my budget. My decision to choose this particular hotel was based upon the fact that with every review written about it -- whether good or bad -- the management took the time to respond to each reviewer. I figured that if the management was conscientious enough to do that, then it is probably really making an effort to make sure that everyone's stay there is the best one possible. As I was in the parking lot that night struggling with all of my bags, one of the employees coming on duty noticed me and insisted on helping me to carry everything to a luggage cart located inside the lobby. Once inside, I was asked by another employee if I needed any extra assistance getting things to my room. The room was maybe a little worn in places, but what mattered most to me was that the room and bathroom (and even items such as the microwave and mini-fridge) were absolutely spotless and tidy. The bed was amazingly comfortable and I slept like a rock. It was very quiet, and I had no problems with other guests at the hotel. There was a very good variety of foods offered at breakfast such as hot and cold cereals, pastries, scrambled eggs and sausages, waffles, and fresh fruit. A cozy little "fire" was going in the dining room fireplace during the chilly mornings. My decision to stay at this Days Inn was very last-minute, but now that I have actually experienced it, I would definitely stay here again the next time that I visit Jackson.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Pete150, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your warm and welcome comments, taking care of our customers and treating them like our family members is what we strive to do at our property. It makes us so happy to know the fact that we did what we could to make you happy staying at our property. Our breakfast was recently updated and having said that I am glad you enjoyed every bit of it. As far as the room being a bit worn out that will change for the better in due time so the next time you stay with us our ultimate goal will be achieved thank you once again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

When I arrived early evening, the staff was just putting fresh coffee and cookies out for guests. The entire lobby and even the elevator carried the wonderful scent of fresh chocolate chip cookies! The room was clean and well equipped. No issues at all. The staff were very helpful in every way. They recommended local restaurants and gave me directions that made getting around a lot easier than using my GPS. When I realized I had left my phone charger at home, they said they had one for me to use. I strongly recommend this location for anyone staying in Ridgeland or North Jackson, MS.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Pete150, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
I would like to thank you so much for your nice compliments towards our hotel. It was a great pleasure for us to assist in your stay at our hotel. We will look forward to seeing you again and again.
Pontotoc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here several times, due to work. Everytime the staff have been friendly and willing to help. Rooms are always clean and inviting. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to or through the Jackson, MS area.

• Stayed October 2012
Pete150, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Hello, our fellow valued customer, I appreciate your warmest and finest compliments of our hotel and our wonderful staff. It makes us so happy and proud that you would spread the word out to each and everyone of our hotel and you continuing to allow us to serve you at our hotel please keep coming and let us keep taking care of your needs thanks again!!

Been to Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland? Share your experiences!