“Great experience” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 129 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Starkville
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I took my good friend to Ruth's Chris for his birthday. The atmosphere was casual enough he didn't feel uncomfortable, but upscale enough to know it was special.
The only complaint I have, per se, is I mentioned when I placed the online reservation that he was physically handicapped and would need seating to accommodate his condition. However, we were seated at a table among a great deal of foot traffic though more accommodating areas were open. He was unable to fully relax and had to move his prosthetic leg on several occasions in order avoid being "run over" by waiters, other diners, etc. In all fairness, I asked him if he wanted to move elsewhere, but being the type of person he is, he declined and said he would just move his leg out of the way.

The food was divine and other than the poor seating location, the atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyable.

Management really was very helpful in it's attempt out to insureour dining experience was pleasant. I ordered an appetizer with which I wasn't very pleased. A member of management not only noticed I was not eating it, but I had also pushed it away from me. He suggested a different appetizer (which was heavenly), took the previous appetizer off the bill, offered me his personal card (I am to personally ask for him for any upcoming visits) and I received a coupon for a discount on my next meal. Service Superb!!!

I would definitely return based not only on the excellent meal and menu, but also the gracious service we received.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

This is the place we go when we want a foolproof evening out. Favorite meal is the chopped salad, filet, asparagus, scalloped potatoes. Steak is always cooked perfectly and the service is impeccable.

Columbia, Missouri
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

Usually one would think of steak at the mention of "Ruth's Chris". But they offer so much more.
Their Ahi Tuna with Crab Meat was delicious, as were all their sides and desserts.
Service is never disappointing at any of the Ruth's Chris restaurants we've eaten.
This one in Ridgeland Mississippi is fairly new, located in a wonderful collection of shoppes and other restaurants, and if you're staying at the Hyatt Place nearby, it's a nice short walking distance.

• Visited April 2011
Detroit, Michigan
“Dee-licious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Wonderful service and an explosion of flavor in every bite.....From the Chef to the floor, the presentation, service and flavor was well received. We will all be coming back again, soon.

• Visited July 2011
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Top notch in all areas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Enjoyed a fine dining experience at Ruth's Chris as always. The presentation and food quality is perfect. I had the stuffed chicken and my wife the petite filet with the blue cheese crust. A side of creamed spinach and and the chopped salad rounded out the dinner. Ruth's has some tough competition in the steak department with Shapley's not too far away but otherwise held it's own with the other selections. Travis, the new manager, is top notch, checking on us regularly yet unobtrusive. Will be back to try the tuna. Wine selection is very complete also.