“excellent serivce and top quality” 5 of 5 stars

The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Austin, United States
“excellent serivce and top quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

great staff, very attentive,friendly and professional. very nice rooms and extremely comfortable beds. was very nice to have a large variety of ammenities available. would recommend the staying at this hotel to anyone looking for a nice comfy place to stay!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Your review is greatly appreciated and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Baton Rouge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've stayed here many times for business and pleasure. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the staff is very friendly. I love the evening reception. A relaxing evening of wine and cheese is a perfect way to unwind from a stressful day of business.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Reviews from our return customers are greatly appreciated here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We are glad to hear you love the evening reception and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your review.
Ridgeland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was an excellent hotel with a beautiful lobby and very spacious guest rooms. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic! The complimentary snacks in the evening was also great. The staff was friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your convention here at our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you for your comments concerning our staff, food, and cleanliness. Your review is greatly appreciated.
Oxford, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed at the Embassy Suites while attending a convention that was held at the hotel. This is a fairly new hotel, located in a great area with many restaurants and shopping very close in a neighboring outdoor mall. Area is upscale, so safety was not a concern. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The entire hotel seemed to be well kept. Hotel staff were friendly and efficient. We ate breakfast at the hotel twice and also had several meals catered by the hotel for the convention. All meals were good and hot, quality and variety were great. We enjoyed our stay and will use again if we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Meridian, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

we traveled to Ridgeland for a karate tournament in Jackson so we wouldn't have to get up so early the morning of the tournament. The hotel was a little out of the way but well worth the 15 minute drive to Mississippi College for the tournament. Everything was clean and well-maintained, staff was courteous, and it was so QUIET. I HIGHLY recommend this facility to anyone who happens to travel in this direction.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland we greatly appreciate your nice review and hope things went well at the tournament. Thank you for you high recommendation and taking the time to give us your thoughts. We hope to see you again when you are in our area.
Southaven, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

On the first night of my stay, I reported the noise of NINE adolescents staying in one room without an adult. They were banging things on the floor so loudly, I heard them TWO floors below. It went on from 7pm to Midnight. I called and reported it to the front desk TWICE around 10pm and still nothing was done. It started again at 7:30am and woke me up. I called the front desk and reported it again yet nothing was done. I went up to the room and confronted the guests and asked these unsupervised kids to stop - that lasted for 5 minutes so I called the front desk again and told the associate that I wanted the Hotel Manager to come see me when he arrived. Around 8am, the noise stopped above me and 5 minutes later started again - in the parking lot! All nine kids were out there with ONE chaperone carrying on and making a racket. I realized the manager was not in yet so I went down to breakfast and who do I see? Nine little hellions. Within 1 minute of me being there, they dropped a breakfast plate on the floor, letting it shatter into a hundred pieces (always enjoyable for those with slippers on at breakfast). Then they proceeded to reach into the food warmers and grab pancakes WITH THEIR BARE HANDS and even put one back to be sure they fully contaminated the hotel food supply. After breakfast, the manager did not come see me but he did call. I told him I wanted a new room if they were not able to contain these boys. He told me they would look for another room and work on removing these people from the hotel. He apologized for the night manager's incompetence in not handling the situation. He also stated that he was refunding the Honors Points I used to pay for the first night. He called me back a little while later and assured me that the offenders were checking out and would not be a problem on Saturday night. He also discounted the price of the room for the second night. Had he not taken these actions to make sure I was taken care of, I would have given poor ratings. He made the difference in my stay and turned a HORRIBLE situation around. I slept soundly the second night.

Room Tip: Away from children.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We are also very happy that this incident was corrected to your satisfaction.
Thank you for accepting our apology.
College Station, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The breakfast was good and the lobby is nice. The housekeeping was fair at best. The room seemed clean at first but at a close inspection there were gaps in cleanliness. The housekeeping got worse after the first day. We were told at one point there were no more towels in the hotel. There were also major communication gaps with the staff, which caused headaches for our stay. And unfortunately, the hot tub was broken during the entire weekend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel specifically regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. We strive on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue does not occur again. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Been to Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!