Upon arrival, staff greeted us with pack-n-play that we requested when we called to check availability. Nice, very modern looking room. Was dissapointed there was no dvd player in room. Nice big king bed that was comfortable. Embassy Suites are known for their breakfasts, so we were dissapointed in the breakfast items. Everything tasted like it was fried in spoiled oil. Pancakes tasted like dough. As a person who drinks their coffee black, the coffee tasted like black tar. Had nice indoor pool(didnt get to use) and ate at an italian restaurant for dinner nearby that had delicious food for a reasonable price. Upscale shopping & restaurants nearby. Average stay for an embassy suites.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland Hotel Ridgeland
- Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland Hotel
- Embassy Suites Ridgeland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland hotel is a modern all-suite hotel offering business and leisure travelers a comfortable environment for exploring Ridgeland and Jackson, MS. Conveniently located in the Township at Colony Park - just 20 minutes from Jackson-Evers International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.