“Beautiful new hotel in a good location.” 5 of 5 stars

The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Beautiful new hotel in a good location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

Stayed here one night in a beautiful suite that looked new. Spacious living room and bathroom. Great location, walking distance to an outdoor mall and restaurants.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, February 8, 2012
Thank you for such a nice review for our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We look forward to hosting you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Arrival was great and got checked into a suite with a nice kitchen, nice desk, bedroom with closet, and a nice big bathroom. Two nice T.V.'s, one in the bedroom and one in the living room and a door between if someone wanted to stay up late and not bother the other. Could see the TV well from the desk area when working. Great property and space, problem started when I connected to the internet to work. My laptop wouldn't connect. When i called the front desk, they treated me like I didn't know what I was doing and it was somehow my fault. I'm a tech professional and travel all the time and use internet everywhere. After looking, she decided the problem was that I was in the wrong room and asked me how I got there! Well, I checked in and this is the room you assigned me and gave me a key! After 10 minutes, I got a call back and the solution was that I needed to move rooms. Ok, this is wireless internet, the room shouldn't matter. After trying to explain that, and reminding her that I have already unpacked everything and have been using the room, she decides I can stay. She then made a change to the assignment, I assume room/name entry and the internet worked fine. However, for the next 2 days of my stay I had to have my key reset each day as for some reason it assumed I wasn't in this room. This was an extra pain as it rains in MS and the room key also grants you entry for the door by the parking lot. I couldn't get in either. No apology during the key resets, even after I explain I am having to do it AGAIN. Great property, but I wouldn't stay again unless I hear of improvement in customer service.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
We are dismayed to learn of your experience. This is certainly not representative of the level of service we strive to extend to our guests. I always utilize feedback like yours for staff training purposes and will make certain our team understands that such treatment of guests will not be tolerated! Please know your comments are taken very seriously and will be acted upon immediately.
Summit, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I had only one night in this hotel, but what an impression it made! The overall structure and decor are very modern and unlike most hotels in central Mississippi.
The staff were friendly and very helpful..extra towels... delivery of wine opener.. restaurant recommendations... My second floor room was quite large and bath extras were appreciated! As a solo traveler, I did feel secure when I arrived quite late after going out with friends (and thats saying something in the Jackson area) A made to order omlette and hearty breakfast awaited me the next morning. The area of Ridgeland/Madison is growing rapidly. There is a lot to do, great shopping and eateries. I plan to head there and stay at Embassy Suites again!

• Stayed January 2012
We are always glad to hear from our guests and are pleased our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland met all your needs. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Stayed 2 nights on business this week. This is a beautiful contemporary styled hotel with a superb staff! I highly recommend choosing this property for your stay. Entire property is spotless, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. The made to order breakfast is the best I've found. Check in was a breeze. Everyone at this hotel was very customer oriented. I've already recommended this hotel to several coworkers that travel to Jackson.

• Stayed January 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
We are glad to hear you thought enough of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland to recommend it to your co workers and we look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for a great review.
Fishkill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed again at this embassy suites and it was good. Free Internet was a nice improvement. The guy cooking breakfast in the morning was outstanding.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Taking the time to give us such a nice review is greatly appreciated here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We hope to see you again when you travel back to Jackson.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

The hotel location is good. The hotel lobby was really nice and the rooms were very spacious and nice. The hotel staff upon arriving where almost too professional, could have eased up a bit. When arriving in the room I was thinking this is really nice!!! But that didnt last long... The knob on the sink fell off when I tried to use it. The room had two TVS. The remote was missing for one My husband called the front desk and in a while someone came up to bring one. Once we got the remote we figured out one of the tvs was not working on the satelite. That was finally fixed. The toliet then would not flush and I called the front desk and very nicely repoorted the toliet and told the front desk (again very nicely and politely) that this was not what I had expected from a hotel of this class, he then rudely asked me if I had reported any of my problems.........HELLO............ I then asked if they could move us to another room. The did send someone up and moved us. We had no new issues with the new room. I would have thought that maybe they would have called up to our room to just see how it was and if we were satisfied.......UH not the case........ Maybe I am expecting too much .......I wouldnt stay here again for the price we paid.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Madison, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Our family of 33 people had a reunion and Anniversary Celebration at this hotel. The staff could not have been any nicer and accommodating to our needs. We booked a large reception area and the food was catered by the hotel -- for about 100 people. The free breakfast is wonderful -- same items that other hotel charge over $10 for and the free evening reception had plenty of snacks and drinks available. There was always access to hot and cold non alcoholic drinks during the day which was wonderful. We ate some of our meals in the hotel - kids esp. loved the macaroni and cheese and adults loved the cheeseburgers. The rooms were spotless with a separate bedroom and living area with microwave and fridge and a nice desk. I give the hotel itself an excellent rating but the staff gets a double excellent -- they made our visit OUTSTANDING.

Room Tip: You can get inside connecting rooms if you have a large family. It will be one room with two queens...