“DIRTY” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Dallas
“DIRTY”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Our towels, bath mat, and washcloths were not just stained but dirty. The bedding was clean but stained. Made for a bad nights sleep just thinking about it. Then when checking out their computers were down so we had to either wait for them to come back up and be late or trust that they would check us out on time and correctly when they came back up.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
VBarot12, Public Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is by far the worst motel ever. The pool wasn't even close to being clear. Very foggy looking. Roomed smelled musty and bathroom like urine! We had a smoke free room but there was ciggerarette burns in our cover. Pankcakes tasted like plastic as did the apple juice. There was no sugar for the coffee. And if u asked for help or anything u got looked at like u was bothering them soooo much!! We stay at econo lodges a lot and this was a disgrace! Someone needs to do something about this motel!

• Stayed July 2013
Centerville, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I arrived at 6 am and they charged me full price and said check out was at 11. i said i'm going to stay until sunday (this being friday morning) and they still knocked at the door at 11 to check out. I said i just got here a few hours ago and i'm sleeping, the lady said, " noone put this on the notes". The lady (Trina) at the front desk let it be known that she didnt like checking people in at that time (6am) and she had breakfast to put out. So that's why i was charged for thurs, fri, sat and sun. even though i arrived at 6am on friday. all you hear is beer bottles breaking outside all weekend. and the springs poke you through the blanket on the bed. Oh and housekeeping don't knock, they just walked in and seen me (bearded tattooed truck driver) in my birthday suit after showering. the lady walked by and said, "Sorry, want your bed made"? and i'm pretty sure that is all the english she knew. Terrible.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank smithjosephd
NW Georgia, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

The property is rather old, but my stay was inexpensive. I loved the soft, sage-colored bed sheets. Breakfast was unimpressive, but the staff were quite friendly. Dining and fuel options are nearby, as is I-20.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Petal, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

For the price I paid I guess I cannot complain to much about the quality of the place. The lady at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. We changed our room upon arrival to one that had a sofa bed as the wife's brother decided to come on the trip. When we got into the room it had a very musty smell to it. The microwave looked to be from the 50's. There was a used towel sitting behind the toilet that housekeeping must have missed. All of this I could have dealt with were it not for the bed. We woke up several times during the night because the bed had so little support that we found ourselves sliding the the middle throughout the night.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Pepperttown, MS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2007

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The housekeeping wakes you up at around 8 am to clean your room. The enternet was so crapy that I tried to long into it and it told me that I had to pay for it. When it was supposed to be free. I so a couple of roaches running around in the bathroom. The room had a really funny smell to it like something had died there before. There was not really iany parking to park. So I had to park almost across the street and walk to the room. There free breakfast was not much at all a couple of donuts. But that is how I rated this stay here. The mangement did not even try to do anything to correct the problem and all they had to say was that housekeeping does that all the time. And that most of the guest are used to it and it does not bother them when they just wlk into the room to clean it. And overall I should have been up already even though I did not get into the room until midnight.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)