“Nice hotel, but did not honor allergy request” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Celeste
“Nice hotel, but did not honor allergy request”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Good location with wide dining options. Clean rooms and large breakfast area. Only down side was had feather pillows even though request was made to change due to allergies. Breakfast selection was good.

• Stayed March 2014
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. I apologize that your request for no feather pillows was not made. I ensure that I will have my front desk staff make the appropriate requests for future guests. We love hearing feedback from our guests, it's our way of improving our hotel and our staff! We hope that you will give a second chance to show you how truly committed we are to guest satisfaction.

Assistant General Manager

-Jessica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This hotel has recently been remodeled and they did a very good job. The front desk staff member was very friendly and helpful. The lobby is beautiful and the lounge/breakfast area is very well designed. All of the seating around the walls has electrical outlets strategically placed so that every seat has access to an outlet - a smart feature. We had a suite so it was a nice, comfortable room. We liked the fact that there was a sofa and chair in the sitting area. The bed had a nice soft top but was firm and supporting and the pillows were very comfortable. The toilet even had a soft close feature! Are you kidding? I have never encountered one of those in any hotel room I have stayed in and I’ve stayed in plenty. Breakfast was good - there was a lot of variety and I liked the fact that there was real oatmeal available. I look forward to an opportunity to stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. It's a pleasure to read a review in which the guest was thoroughly satisfied! Our goal is to satisfy each and every guest that stays with us. I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. Please come back and see us when you're in the area.

Assistant General Manager,
Jessica
Jonesboro, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This hotel is in a good location with several restaurants near by. The hotel was clean and the rooms were very spacious. The bed was comfortable. The shower had good water pressure. The A/C-heater worked well. The staff at this hotel was very friendly. There is a nice outlet shopping mall nearby. We did not have time to eat breakfast. Jackson can have some sketchy neighborhoods that is why we chose Pearl. We were very satisfied.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay here with us! We aim to make each of our guests' stay enjoyable! Hope to serve you again.

-Assistant General Manager
Lemont, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. Comfortable bed and nice complementary breakfast. I would stay here again. Purchased the room on Hotel.com and it was a good bargain. Next time I'm in Pearl, MS I plan to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
I wanted to first of all thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. We use our guest reviews to better ourselves. I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. It's pleasure to hear that guests like you are enjoying their stay with us. We will continue to serve and satisfy all your needs. If there's anything I can do next time to help make your stay better please let me know, I'd be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to seeing you again!

-Jessica
jhth1234
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stay in Marriott branded hotels 50+ nights a year.This hotel is or least favorite. The hotel appears clean and is in a good location. The desk staff has to be the most unhelpful and rude we have experienced. This is not based on just one visit but multiple visits over the past four years. We will look at staying somewhere else next time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
My name is Jessica and I'm the assistant manager at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I would first like to apologize for the rude behaviour you experienced at our hotel. We try to provide our guest with excellent service and always try to go above and beyond to satisfy their every need. I will definitely ensure that we work on our customer service and satisfaction. I hope that you give us another chance to show you how truly great we are at customer service and satisfaction. If there is anything I can help with to help make your stay better next time please reach out to me, I would be more than happy to assist you!

-Assistant General Manager
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Was in town for a few nights for a family wedding. While the decor and location aren't exactly to my taste -- it is in the midst strip malls and highways -- it is well connected and good value. Breakfast was simple but varied and the rooms and beds big and comfortable. The people working here could not have been nicer.

• Stayed December 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The room was nice, great breakfast, the only downfall was no Microwave in the room. I had to go to the service desk to use the microwave .The hotel has a great location, it's within walking distance from the movies & Sam's club, Bass Pro Shops, & the Outlets of Mississippi are right around the corner.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport? Share your experiences!