“Nice hotel and safe location!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Nice hotel and safe location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This hotel is in a good location with several restaurants near by. The hotel was clean and the rooms were very spacious. The bed was comfortable. The shower had good water pressure. The A/C-heater worked well. The staff at this hotel was very friendly. There is a nice outlet shopping mall nearby. We did not have time to eat breakfast. Jackson can have some sketchy neighborhoods that is why we chose Pearl. We were very satisfied.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay here with us! We aim to make each of our guests' stay enjoyable! Hope to serve you again.

-Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lemont, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. Comfortable bed and nice complementary breakfast. I would stay here again. Purchased the room on Hotel.com and it was a good bargain. Next time I'm in Pearl, MS I plan to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
I wanted to first of all thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. We use our guest reviews to better ourselves. I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. It's pleasure to hear that guests like you are enjoying their stay with us. We will continue to serve and satisfy all your needs. If there's anything I can do next time to help make your stay better please let me know, I'd be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to seeing you again!

-Jessica
jhth1234
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stay in Marriott branded hotels 50+ nights a year.This hotel is or least favorite. The hotel appears clean and is in a good location. The desk staff has to be the most unhelpful and rude we have experienced. This is not based on just one visit but multiple visits over the past four years. We will look at staying somewhere else next time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldJacksonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
My name is Jessica and I'm the assistant manager at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I would first like to apologize for the rude behaviour you experienced at our hotel. We try to provide our guest with excellent service and always try to go above and beyond to satisfy their every need. I will definitely ensure that we work on our customer service and satisfaction. I hope that you give us another chance to show you how truly great we are at customer service and satisfaction. If there is anything I can help with to help make your stay better next time please reach out to me, I would be more than happy to assist you!

-Assistant General Manager
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for a few nights for a family wedding. While the decor and location aren't exactly to my taste -- it is in the midst strip malls and highways -- it is well connected and good value. Breakfast was simple but varied and the rooms and beds big and comfortable. The people working here could not have been nicer.

• Stayed December 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The room was nice, great breakfast, the only downfall was no Microwave in the room. I had to go to the service desk to use the microwave .The hotel has a great location, it's within walking distance from the movies & Sam's club, Bass Pro Shops, & the Outlets of Mississippi are right around the corner.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Centreville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is my first time in Mississippi, here visiting my Military husband. This is the second Fairfield I've stayed at (1st in PA, 2nd here in MS) and I've been very satisfied. Staff has been very friendly, free breakfast was great, rooms very clean and the cleaning crew have been great about making sure we have clean towels and anything else we may need. Also, this hotel is within walking distance to the movie theater, baskin robins and several restaurants, which is a huge plus for me. Also, the internet connection seems to be good, I'm actually using it now, I check out tomorrow. I noticed online that it says the rooms were renovated this year, and I will say that you can tell. All carpets look brand new and again, everything was very clean.

Room Tip: We had a king room on the 2nd floor that faced the front of the building and like I said in my revie...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The government shutdown changed our travel plans and we found ourselves in Jackson MS. After staying in Hope Hull Alabama at a newer Fairfield we decided to give this location a try. The front desk clerk on duty upon our arrival was not as customer oriented as the staff that replaced him. End of the shift blues....the rooms were clean and the mattresses very comfortable. We utilized one of the business computers to obtain updated travel information and informed the front desk that the second computer needed some service. The breakfast area was quite large, but I have not understood the philosophy of starting breakfast later on a weekend....not helpful! Also the breakfast employee spent time chatting away with another employee instead of prepping the food. Several hotel guests were lining up because of the need to leave. Management should review weekend starting times across all of the Marriott brand hotels. The food was average, not really worth the wait, but we needed some protein. Overall, a ver nice stay and worth your time to stop over.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport? Share your experiences!